• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VP Right Again - Hafner > Your Oft Injured DH

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in a related story, I don't think JD left because I showed up.

I think he left because he's tired of the same old shit taking up so much of the threads every day.

We chatted very briefly, privately just before the demise of the CBS boards. We'd both come to an understanding that we'd try and get over the petty bullshit and have a go at just enjoying the boards.

But that's probably never going to happen so long as some combination of me, Rock, Down, Uno, VP and Cowboy are posting. There is ALWAYS going to be some combination of people that are going to start shit.

Ox was even in a particularly instigatory mood today. he was looking to drum up shit with the best of them.

He was pretty specific about not wanting you on these boards.

I'm sure he doesn't like some of the other shit either though...

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know...

You and VP "sniffed out" nothing but each others assholes... As proud as you were acting earlier over it... yeah.. Bubble has got to be burst...

didn't you have a Ron Burgandy ID at the other place? Or was that someone else?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it was, I remember you were one of the last teams in and that you got stuck with a rough autodraft...just breaking your balls...I've been there...

Taking it as an opportunity to see what I can do with it...I have RA Dickey, so fully expect to own whatever talent heat has left after VP molested him....

We can start negotiating at dickey and trout otherwise your assed out. Oh and harper is not nogotiable. Unless i get two good players and a pitcher

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoogins, I agree in the JD thing with you coming in

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heatwave, who is your avatar?

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was fantastic. All kidding aside, thoroughly enjoyed it. If you're not sensitive to how harsh you know it is, than you'll love it. Jamie Foxx made me a fan of his.

Yes zig! Rutledge in 3 leagues

I've only heard good things about it...Been a huge fan of Jamie Foxx for a long time now...You didn't enjoy him in "Law Abiding Citizen", "Any Given Sunday", "The Players Club", "Booty Call"? For shame!!!

My wife actually wants me to watch a few old "black people" movies for mother's day..."Beloved" and "The Color Purple"...SMFH

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in a related story, I don't think JD left because I showed up.

I think he left because he's tired of the same old shit taking up so much of the threads every day.

We chatted very briefly, privately just before the demise of the CBS boards. We'd both come to an understanding that we'd try and get over the petty bullshit and have a go at just enjoying the boards.

Snoogs, I was pretty much the lone ranger sticking up for you in your absense our first two days here.

Johnny did not want you here in the worst kind of way. Wanted me gone simply for defending you.

I'm glad you're here, bro, but don't think for one minute JD's inviting you to the Prom.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By "most" he means the white people that have the need to go and check out that weird noise they heard from outside at 3 am...

Is racism allowed in here?

HAMMER......................bl-lake made fun of whites!!!!!

ban him

kidding

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoogs, I was pretty much the lone ranger sticking up for you in your absense our first two days here.

Johnny did not want you here in the worst kind of way. Wanted me gone simply for defending you.

I'm glad you're here, bro, but don't think for one minute JD's inviting you to the Prom.

gener8ter did defend you, i'll back that

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't stand up for you but I said there is nobody I would ask to have banished.

Then again I am not a bitch.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats pretty cowardly/childish

i mean, trolling in itself is childish to some extent..but man, people need backbones and peenuses

Not really

I mean I like going out and partying with some crazy people but that doesn't mean I want them in my house 24/7

time and place for everything

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He likes to think he's the smartest person in the room (VP does too, but hides it better)

I apologize if there was any confusion Snoogins. It was not my intention at all to hide something so obvious

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember a couple of years ago all the Blue Jays fans who would only post on Roidtista threads and defend his not being a PED user passionately and irrationally?

Remember what the "regulars" did to them?

Something like that....

damn

you guys probably need a mop and a few body bags over there

Summer Sausage

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B_Lake I was recently in your area. I looked for you. Saw a lot of you.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant I agree with snoogins that JD left because of him.

Knicks in 4 though

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really

I mean I like going out and partying with some crazy people but that doesn't mean I want them in my house 24/7

time and place for everything

thats not your house

its al gores intrawebs

this place isnt real...treat it as such

my 2 cents...grow a sack, grab it, and play along