• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VP Right Again - Hafner > Your Oft Injured DH

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't claim to like them but there's something important you have to realize. It's their board and we have to respect that. They don't want us coming on their lawn and walking up on the porch yelling insults while they're relaxing. I should have shown them more respect but I didn't anticipate the extent of what happened.

I understand. We tend to take things and run with them. Especially if there's a good chance of getting a funny response.

I understand that stuff...as well as understanding the apprehension of that behavior...

I took issue with all the chest puffing that was going on the last two days about how awesome we are at message board posting

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what did you guys do over there? i havent even looked

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't claim to like them but there's something important you have to realize. It's their board and we have to respect that. They don't want us coming on their lawn and walking up on the porch yelling insults while they're relaxing. I should have shown them more respect but I didn't anticipate the extent of what happened.

Again, apologies.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was autodraft. I didn't wanna let my boy VP down, but that seemed like an unrepairable situation so I got quickly discouraged

I know it was, I remember you were one of the last teams in and that you got stuck with a rough autodraft...just breaking your balls...I've been there...

Taking it as an opportunity to see what I can do with it...I have RA Dickey, so fully expect to own whatever talent heat has left after VP molested him....

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in a related story, I don't think JD left because I showed up.

I think he left because he's tired of the same old shit taking up so much of the threads every day.

We chatted very briefly, privately just before the demise of the CBS boards. We'd both come to an understanding that we'd try and get over the petty bullshit and have a go at just enjoying the boards.

But that's probably never going to happen so long as some combination of me, Rock, Down, Uno, VP and Cowboy are posting. There is ALWAYS going to be some combination of people that are going to start shit.

Ox was even in a particularly instigatory mood today. he was looking to drum up shit with the best of them.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That bitch was supposed to watch that with me this weekend...She always doing this kind of shit...

Let her know that I've been listening to my Chris Brown mixtape the next time you see her...

It was fantastic. All kidding aside, thoroughly enjoyed it. If you're not sensitive to how harsh you know it is, than you'll love it. Jamie Foxx made me a fan of his.

Yes zig! Rutledge in 3 leagues

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you tell us not to touch a hot stove, most are still going to touch it.

By "most" he means the white people that have the need to go and check out that weird noise they heard from outside at 3 am...

Is racism allowed in here?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he left because he's tired of the same old shit taking up so much of the threads every day.

We chatted very briefly, privately just before the demise of the CBS boards. We'd both come to an understanding that we'd try and get over the petty bullshit and have a go at just enjoying the boards.

But that's probably never going to happen so long as some combination of me, Rock, Down, Uno, VP and Cowboy are posting. There is ALWAYS going to be some combination of people that are going to start shit.

Ox was even in a particularly instigatory mood today. he was looking to drum up shit with the best of them.

just block people you dont want nipping at your heels

it works

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JD likes my banter I don't mind his one bit. I don't know if you are right.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what did you guys do over there? i havent even looked

Remember a couple of years ago all the Blue Jays fans who would only post on Roidtista threads and defend his not being a PED user passionately and irrationally?

Remember what the "regulars" did to them?

Something like that....

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your choice of favorite "teams" here kind of blows up your whole point...

Good to know...

You and VP "sniffed out" nothing but each others assholes... As proud as you were acting earlier over it... yeah.. Bubble has got to be burst...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, apologies.

Much appreciated but not necessary. :suds: It was a learning experience and it doesn't appear any real harm was done.