• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VP Right Again - Hafner > Your Oft Injured DH

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word

I had an open spot today - had no clue who to pick up

Had to settle for the Cardinals closer-in-waiting in the hopes that Boggs can F it up one or 2 more times shortly

Rosenthal? He's really, really green, and it's showing. I don't think he's ready. Otherwise, he has the stuff. Just doesn't have the mental game yet

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-year-old got her first violin today. Shoot me now.

On a brighter note: private education in American > public education in Israel

That's true, but really the only people that use Public education in Israel are the A-rabs

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how 'bout those red sox dirt?

you gonna give any credit or just call it shit luck all the way to

I did earlier. Sox look great, no luck involved.no problem with them both kicking ass all season

me neither

as long as the sox stay in first as they have

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: you're funny :laugh3: wooooo hoooo hilarious

i still say the jays win the division and win it by at least 5 games.

I say they'll be in the hunt if, and only if, Dickey returns close to what he was last year. Even then, with Reyes going down? Gonna be tough Heat.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
presidential advisor: We only lost three in Boston and you feel a need to make an appearance there?
Obama: yes
Advisor: but, but, but, we lost 15 in Texas.
Obama: fuck them. they voted Republican.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll bet he will be playing in the games this weekend. bad news for the bronx bummers. oh this is gonna be a good weekend. and monday when we return i am gonna like to hear the excuses why the yankees lost the series

Yes, we get it. Scorched earth, scorched earth, scorched earth

500 times this season. It was also "gonna be a good weekend" before the home opener, the Jays were back on track last weekend yada yada yada

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Heatwave continues to thinkthe Jays starting staff being terrible Is something temporary, the tougher this season will be for him

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
presidential advisor: We only lost three in Boston and you feel a need to make an appearance there?
Obama: yes
Advisor: but, but, but, we lost 15 in Texas.
Obama: fuck them. they voted Republican.

ok, so when he goes to texas will you come back and say you were wrong?

PS texas is one of the fastest shifting states going to democrat

know politics, its fun

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before or after the peds suspension?

Red Sox minor league left-hander Miguel Pena and right-hander Gerson Bautista have both been suspended 50 games for violation of Major League Baseball's drug policy, tweets Matt Eddy of Baseball America. Pena ranked 30th among Red Sox prospects, according to BA, who noted that his clean delivery and plus changeup gave him the ceiling of a No. 4 starter in the big leagues.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosenthal? He's really, really green, and it's showing. I don't think he's ready. Otherwise, he has the stuff. Just doesn't have the mental game yet

No no that guy. His name and his ERA look to jooish

Mujica

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say they'll be in the hunt if, and only if, Dickey returns close to what he was last year. Even then, with Reyes going down? Gonna be tough Heat.

Got to give the Mets GM credit for knowing Dickey was a one-hit wonder.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think this has really surprised anybody really. I'm surprised he's this bad, but I think everybody expected regression

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Heatwave continues to thinkthe Jays starting staff being terrible Is something temporary, the tougher this season will be for him

I'm not sure why he should think so highly of the Jays offense

Yankees offense the past few years have mostly been strikeout, walk or homer

Jays decided to cut out the middleman and just swing at everything and hope it lands 400 feet away

The sooner the Jays realize that trying to rack up lots of solo home runs isn't the way to long term success, the less tough this season will be on the Jays

Remember when walks weren't important? That must be news to the Yankees in the 7th inning yesterday

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he had 3 solid years in a row in the weaker NL

2 years under 3.00

one hit?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can't stay ahead of the Sox when their best hitter was out, or the Yankees when they were fielding all those guys who can't replace Ibanez/Chavez/Jones..... I'm sure you should have little trouble overtaking them when Ortiz comes back for the Sox and actual major leaguers come back for the Yanks

prisoner of the moment comments... who's to say that all the yankees that are playing above their heads are gonna continue to do so? you can't really think bautista is gonna hit .200 the starting pitching is already starting to come around. and that being said, with all the gloom and doom predictions the jays can fix all of that in a weeks time. they play the yankees 7 times in the next 10 days and then have the sox a few times. don't worry VP you'll get your chance to deflect and change the subject like you usually do.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and if Tony Cingrani dominates? God help the rest of MLB

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, so when he goes to texas will you come back and say you were wrong?

PS texas is one of the fastest shifting states going to democrat

know politics, its fun

The white population will always vote Republican. It can't be bought. The Mexican vote can always be bought. So, if there is a shift, it is as temporary as presidential incumbent is .

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A really smart poster here was telling all of you that in the 40 or so games Hafner plays this season he's going to tear it up

He is also really excited to get rid of that scrub Lawrie off his fantasy roster

"he can't swing a bat"

~ Rock

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Sox minor league left-hander Miguel Pena and right-hander Gerson Bautista have both been suspended 50 games for violation of Major League Baseball's drug policy, tweets Matt Eddy of Baseball America. Pena ranked 30th among Red Sox prospects, according to BA, who noted that his clean delivery and plus changeup gave him the ceiling of a No. 4 starter in the big leagues.

Welcome Uno. You showed up just in time for Rock to educate us on why the Boston Marathon incident is more important than the Fertilizer plant explosion in Texas

"They died by accident"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually looking at the roster, it's not as terrible as I originally thought. More than anything, you just need to take the injured players out of the starting lineup and put them on the DL

The offense is pretty good (it helps that Trout and Chris Davis fell into Dirt's lap) - you just might need to trade some O for some pitching

I feel like I can always find decent waiver wire matchups....Greinke being down really makes it look worse than it is..

Once I have a chance tonight to really look through it all, I'll have a better idea of needs and what I'd be willing to move...probably throw around some trade ideas tonight...

EVERYONE can be had...