• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vote For Wiggys New Avi

Should Wiggy's New Avi Be A, B, C, or D

• A

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • B

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • C

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voting Will Close In 24 Hours
LBJ P2.jpg A LBJ P4.jpg B
LBJ P1.jpg C LBJ P3.jpg D

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the above. Should be a pro-Heat avi or an anti-Cavs avi... not an anti-LeBron avi. An anti-LeBron avi would make more sense for me... if I ever lost an avi bet.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the above. Should be a pro-Heat avi or an anti-Cavs avi... not an anti-LeBron avi. An anti-LeBron avi would make more sense for me... if I ever lost an avi bet.

Theme of original thread was Noah calling James a pussy.
That was only reason I went in this direction.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A made me laugh, so I'll go with that one.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like B. Avi's with text are often so hard to read because of the size; B gets the point across without needing any further explanation.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted for C so that I don't have to see LeBron's face.

Plus, I'm a sucker for the "What 'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis" face.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go with C... But I like b and d too

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill play along but i thought that it would be a beasley avatar when we made the bet from what you said- If i knew it was going to be something mean-spirited and demeaning I would have thought twice since that is not something that i personally engage in as you know.=- its why i put up a beasley avatar as soon as i saw the proof.-

but whatever...if thats the direction you want to take it i guess i will know better next time.

"I know that I said numerous times that I was against any annual opt out.

I haven't spent 1 minute looking, but I will if you want to bet.

Wanna change it to 30 day avatar bet?

You'd look good sportin' Beasley"

Last edited:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill play along but i thought that it would be a beasley avatar when we made the bet from what you said- If i knew it was going to be something mean-spirited and demeaning I would have thought twice since that is not something that i personally engage in as you know.=- its why i put up a beasley avatar as soon as i saw the proof.-

but whatever...if thats the direction you want to take it i guess i will know better next time.

"I know that I said numerous times that I was against any annual opt out.

I haven't spent 1 minute looking, but I will if you want to bet.

Wanna change it to 30 day avatar bet?

You'd look good sportin' Beasley"

If you are saying you only would have accepted the bet because you thought me mentioning Beasley was for sure what I was going to choose, then I'll take you for your word and pick a Beasley pic.

To be clear though, that was just a thought.
Typically in any of these type of wagers, the winner can choose anything they want for the loser to post.
I thought that was common knowledge, and I never asked you what you would have chosen had you won.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are saying you only would have accepted the bet because you thought me mentioning Beasley was for sure what I was going to choose, then I'll take you for your word and pick a Beasley pic.

Typically in any of these type of wagers, the winner can choose anything they want for the loser to post.
I thought that was common knowledge, and I never asked you what you would have chosen had you won.

It is.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clearly I thought it was just Beasley- but if i were to analyze this a legalissue i would say its gray---- I wil ltell you honestly that if i thought it was going to be something mean spirited and being able to write text on the photo i would not engage in it- as i dont think basketball isa reason to get mean spirited and insulting- but as to try and find an amicable resolution - i would split between the time between the two as a sign of good faith

does that sound reasonable?

also- curiosuly i havenver asked you this- why do you hate LeBron so much?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly I thought it was just Beasley- but if i were to analyze this a legalissue i would say its gray---- I wil ltell you honestly that if i thought it was going to be something mean spirited and being able to write text on the photo i would not engage in it- as i dont think basketball isa reason to get mean spirited and insulting- but as to try and find an amicable resolution - i would split between the time between the two as a sign of good faith

does that sound reasonable?

also- curiosuly i havenver asked you this- why do you hate LeBron so much?

So what avi would you have picked out for me?

Anyway, like I said, if you thought it had to be Beasley, I'll take you for your word.
It certainly won't be the pic you chose though. I'll find one tomorrow.
If you didn't want insulting, then why choose the picture you did choose?

As far as James, while I can't blame him for any of the media hype, I never liked it.
Because of it, I just always rooted against him. I wouldn't say hate.
Just wanted him to fail. It's not like I want him injured.

Then, once he came down here, it was strange.
Of course I had to change my stance on wanting him to lose.
I saw what you are hoping to see.
Who wouldn't want to be part of that?

Thing is, and I'm not going to get into details again, I saw several times what a prick and diva and ass he really is and I'll just leave it at that.

Yeah, we're struggling this year, and a big part is because he left, but the leaving has nothing to do with why I don't like him.
I honestly enjoy rooting against him more then I like rooting for him playing here.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what avi would you have picked out for me?

Anyway, like I said, if you thought it had to be Beasley, I'll take you for your word.
It certainly won't be the pic you chose though. I'll find one tomorrow.
If you didn't want insulting, then why choose the picture you did choose?

As far as James, while I can't blame him for any of the media hype, I never liked it.
Because of it, I just always rooted against him. I wouldn't say hate.
Just wanted him to fail. It's not like I want him injured.

Then, once he came down here, it was strange.
Of course I had to change my stance on wanting him to lose.
I saw what you are hoping to see.
Who wouldn't want to be part of that?

Thing is, and I'm not going to get into details again, I saw several times what a prick and diva and ass he really is and I'll just leave it at that.

Yeah, we're struggling this year, and a big part is because he left, but the leaving has nothing to do with why I don't like him.
I honestly enjoy rooting against him more then I like rooting for him playing here.

I would have looked for a picture of Dwade getting dunked on by a Cav or something like that---- maybe a photo of LeBron dressing down Chalmers on the sideline-or most likely- a picture of Kyrie doing something awesome against the Heat...i certainly would not have thought it was an option to find a picture of say Dwade on the ground holding his knee and scrawled "huge fucking pussy" over the front of it- its basketball- getting mean spirited and demeaning makes it less fun and changes it from a fun distraction to something else that to me is not nearly as fun. - and really- to be honest i cant remember seeing an avatar bet paid off on this site since i have been here last summer.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have looked for a picture of Dwade getting dunked on by a Cav or something like that---- maybe a photo of LeBron dressing down Chalmers on the sideline-or most likely- a picture of Kyrie doing something awesome against the Heat...i certainly would not have thought it was an option to find a picture of say Dwade on the ground holding his knee and scrawled "huge fucking pussy" over the front of it- its basketball- getting mean spirited and demeaning makes it less fun and changes it from a fun distraction to something else that to me is not nearly as fun. - and really- to be honest i cant remember seeing an avatar bet paid off on this site since i have been here last summer.

So you choose pot leaves over his head?
How is that different then James wearing makeup?

What's the difference of James degrading Chalmers by yelling at him vs a pic of James wearing makeup?

Seems like you just want to define what degrading is?

And people here always honor bets as far as I know.
Just today Laker fans offered to honor the one they lost if you look at that thread.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you choose pot leaves over his head?
How is that different then James wearing makeup?

What's the difference of James degrading Chalmers by yelling at him vs a pic of James wearing makeup?

Seems like you just want to define what degrading is?

And people here always honor bets as far as I know.
Just today Laker fans offered to honor the one they lost if you look at that thread.
to be honest i tried 2 other beasley pictures before that- but they wouldnt load for some reason--- previously to taht i did not even have an avatar because i tried to load like 3 different kyrie pictures and not one of them worked for whatever reason....i had found a sweet Beasley pick at Kansas st which was my first choice

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyway- im cooked- ill check you guys later...my wednesdays are a bitch and im freaking exhausted....gnight

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be honest i tried 2 other beasley pictures before that- but they wouldnt load for some reason--- previously to taht i did not even have an avatar because i tried to load like 3 different kyrie pictures and not one of them worked for whatever reason....i had found a sweet Beasley pick at Kansas st which was my first choice

If you won't wear the James makeup pic ( that has no words), then I'll find a Beasley pic tomorrow.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you won't wear the James makeup pic ( that has no words), then I'll find a Beasley pic tomorrow.

Give him whatever pic you want. Whether it's one of the four on your thread, or something else you come up with. You accept an avi bet, you accept whatever avi the winner chooses to put on you. Them's the rules and always have been.

Heck, texasexes had to wear this one, :exes: for a few months.