• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Von to Buffalo

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I read Von Miller gets all the guaranteed money in the 1st two years, therefore it is really a 2 year $51 million dollar contract - with dead money extending out 3 more years.
Probably hoping to get at least three out of him anyway.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bright side Von has a chance to be the first nonQB to surpass the first $200 million in career earnings.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From nfl-com: Von Miller signs with Bills on 6-year, 120m deal; Buffalo also adds OJ Howard (3/16/22)

His contract is 17.5m the first four years with 51m in guarantees.

Always have liked him. He's my second favorite Bronco after Steve Atwater. Hope he has the same playoff success that he had in Denver and Los Angeles.
Ehhh, I'd rather he doesn't have quite as much playoff success as Denver does the next few seasons...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehhh, I'd rather he doesn't have quite as much playoff success as Denver does the next few seasons...

I can understand that. It would be ironic of your Broncos & the Bills meet in the playoffs next season.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first three things I thought about with Von Miller signing with the Bills?

1. Damn that means he isn't coming back to Denver (which was apparent when Gregory signed)
2. If we had traded him to the Bills last year it was probably the difference between an AFC Championship of the Bills vs Bengals rather then Chiefs vs Bengals.
3. The irony.... When we drafted Von Miller #2 in remember for awhile it was a Von Miller vs Marcel Dareus debate for pick #2? (We made the right decision) and who picked #3 that year? The Bills...

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first three things I thought about with Von Miller signing with the Bills?

1. Damn that means he isn't coming back to Denver (which was apparent when Gregory signed)
2. If we had traded him to the Bills last year it was probably the difference between an AFC Championship of the Bills vs Bengals rather then Chiefs vs Bengals.
3. The irony.... When we drafted Von Miller #2 in remember for awhile it was a Von Miller vs Marcel Dareus debate for pick #2? (We made the right decision) and who picked #3 that year? The Bills...
I love me some Von, but he is not worthy nearly two times what Gregory signed for.

Paton was able to steal Gregory from the Cowboys and the league - at a bargain rate. I think everyone will see that Randy Gregory is a really good guy and Paton didn't take any more of a risk with him than the Broncos took when they signed Von Miller to his extension after his suspension. This is the kind of forward leaning GM work that multiplies value in the roster.