• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas @ Buffalo

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I watched the game on a little airplane screen, but am I right to say we looked even worse than the score? I actually didn't care too much if we won or lost yesterday, because I think we are going to be the #5 seed no matter what (although Ironically if Philly loses tonight we have the tiebreaker again I think) but I was hoping for a good showing. How often have we been able to stop a good running team when they commit to the run? The playoffs will be full of teams looking to run against us and the main reason I've felt we aren't quite where we need to be if our goal is a SB. Crazy that it seemed like at half time we decided all was going well and no need to change anything. Hopefully it was just mostly the injuries being a big part of why things went the way they did

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing more than a good ole fashioned aZZ whooping is what that game was. Cowboys were out played and out coached in all aspects of the game. Time to watch film today and move on to the Dolphins and hope to right the ship.
Yep. Still plenty time to write a satisfactory story here. Move on.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I watched the game on a little airplane screen, but am I right to say we looked even worse than the score? I actually didn't care too much if we won or lost yesterday, because I think we are going to be the #5 seed no matter what (although Ironically if Philly loses tonight we have the tiebreaker again I think) but I was hoping for a good showing. How often have we been able to stop a good running team when they commit to the run? The playoffs will be full of teams looking to run against us and the main reason I've felt we aren't quite where we need to be if our goal is a SB. Crazy that it seemed like at half time we decided all was going well and no need to change anything. Hopefully it was just mostly the injuries being a big part of why things went the way they did

To me the bad thing was it was Buffalo that did the running. Detroit and Miami - i could see possibly getting gashed with the run. This was Buffalo. I thought they may rush for 100 yards but the majority would be Allen on scrambles. Cook was great no doubt , but their back ups were running well too. We knew what was coming and couldnt stop it. The score ended being 31-10. It felt like 51-3.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when Hankins on the field I don't trust the run defense. This has been going on for years.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me the bad thing was it was Buffalo that did the running. Detroit and Miami - i could see possibly getting gashed with the run. This was Buffalo. I thought they may rush for 100 yards but the majority would be Allen on scrambles. Cook was great no doubt , but their back ups were running well too. We knew what was coming and couldnt stop it. The score ended being 31-10. It felt like 51-3.
They may need to move Micah bach to ILB. These hybrid Safety/LB seem to get mauled if teams get leads and stick with the run long enough.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when Hankins on the field I don't trust the run defense. This has been going on for years.
Agree, but Hankins should be back for playoffs and that will make a difference. Just wish we got another LB this offseason. It's been so obviously a weak spot for such a long time. Key for this team is get up early. Even yesterday we had some bad breaks that steam rolled against us. I'm interested to see how we bounce back against a much different but very explosive Miami team. The way things have gone this year we probably win by 20

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This not stoping the run has gone on way too long for my liking. Why can 't we fix this???

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lunch bag letdown. Couldn’t stop a thing. When Bell tossed that guy onto Parsons’ knee I feared the worst. Hopefully Martin is OK too.
I thought the major on Lawrence was kind of weak. The one on the kicker was brutal, and I thought the official threw the flag way to slowly on the Prescott hit and that’s why Martin went in and took his stupid penalty.
Those majors were killers though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put bad dak in his receivers. No one could get open. Sure dak had a bad throw here and there but most passes he was fucked.

Now I put most of that on MM. Where was the game plan to beat the bills? Where was the game plan to stop cooks?

So we ain't got Hankins and that is an issue so you game plan for it, right? Same Ole "rush Micah every play" wasn't the best use of his talents IMO in this game.
Not as simple as gameplanning without Hankins. Hank ate doubles every play, which kept an undersized Bell clean and let him run free. Yesterday, Mazi was getting blown off the ball by one guy, and Bell was getting flattened(no fault to Bell, he's 214 pounds). We have a personnel problem because of the injuries to Hank and our LB's

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lunch bag letdown. Couldn’t stop a thing. When Bell tossed that guy onto Parsons’ knee I feared the worst. Hopefully Martin is OK too.
I thought the major on Lawrence was kind of weak. The one on the kicker was brutal, and I thought the official threw the flag way to slowly on the Prescott hit and that’s why Martin went in and took his stupid penalty.
Those majors were killers though.

Dont mind one bit what Martin did. Wished he would pushed him into the first row of the fans.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont mind one bit what Martin did. Wished he would pushed him into the first row of the fans.

I agree, but the official was standing there, looking at Dak until Martin showed up, and then he threw the flag and then someone threw one on Martin

And I thought Allen flopped on the Lawrence penalty.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately an Eagles loss tonight does not give us the tiebreaker.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We were totally outcoached and schemed after watching this game again. We got too greedy. They were playing two safeties back. The middle of the field was open. This called for a game of patience you know true one we hired MM to coach instead of Moore and on defense the scheme was not working versus this team and we stuck with it. Pass rushers kept pressing and kept just two hackers out there with one the size of a big CB showed ways to exploit the Cowboys. Good suggestion on moving Parsons back when the other teams run but not sure he has it in him anymore to pay stout linebacker with the need to pass rush.