• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas @ Buffalo

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when the Rangers went 11-0 on the road in the playoffs?

Good times.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Bad Dak showed up today. Lucky there were not at least three picks. Fitting he threw one there. Total butt kicking today on both sides of the ball. Time to lower expectations. The stat line for Dak versus 49ers and Bills is reminiscent of the narrative for him against good teams.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hankins injury is nearly as devastating as losing Micah. Mazi can't play at this point. Bell was playing well but is literally getting pancaked every other down without Hank keeping him clean. Forces us to drop a safety into the box, weakening our pass D, but we still can't stop the run.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The Hankins injury is nearly as devastating as losing Micah. Mazi can't play at this point. Bell was playing well but is literally getting pancaked every other down without Hank keeping him clean. Forces us to drop a safety into the box, weakening our pass D, but we still can't stop the run.
Better pick up a plug from a practice squad and maybe a linebacker. Those small guys got pounded today.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad Dak showed up today. Lucky there were not at least three picks. Fitting he threw one there. Total butt kicking today on both sides of the ball. Time to lower expectations. The stat line for Dak versus 49ers and Bills is reminiscent of the narrative for him against good teams.
We aren't watching the same game. I have been hard on Dak in the past when he laid an egg. This isn't on him. Watch the all 22 and tell me where the Hell he had to go with the ball. The rush is all over him and no one is open

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't watching the same game. I have been hard on Dak in the past when he laid an egg. This isn't on him. Watch the all 22 and tell me where the Hell he had to go with the ball. The rush is all over him and no one is open
You nailed it.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing this game is showing is our lack of depth once we get some guys hurt. It's still early, but to this point, the draft has been a complete bust. I think Overshown is going to be a great player, and our rookie kicker is a beast. Mazi and Schoony are giving us zip though

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would pump the brakes on Overshown. We have no idea how good he will be yet.
One thing this game is showing is our lack of depth once we get some guys hurt. It's still early, but to this point, the draft has been a complete bust. I think Overshown is going to be a great player, and our rookie kicker is a beast. Mazi and Schoony are giving us zip though

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys have to be better in Miami. Maybe the Defense plays with more energy . Maybe they block the punt instead of taking out the Punter. That was a killer play.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing more than a good ole fashioned aZZ whooping is what that game was. Cowboys were out played and out coached in all aspects of the game. Time to watch film today and move on to the Dolphins and hope to right the ship.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put bad dak in his receivers. No one could get open. Sure dak had a bad throw here and there but most passes he was fucked.

Now I put most of that on MM. Where was the game plan to beat the bills? Where was the game plan to stop cooks?

So we ain't got Hankins and that is an issue so you game plan for it, right? Same Ole "rush Micah every play" wasn't the best use of his talents IMO in this game.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing more than a good ole fashioned aZZ whooping is what that game was. Cowboys were out played and out coached in all aspects of the game. Time to watch film today and move on to the Dolphins and hope to right the ship.
If this isn't a motivation game we are a one and done.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys have to be better in Miami. Maybe the Defense plays with more energy . Maybe they block the punt instead of taking out the Punter. That was a killer play.
Several killer penalties. But hey, we do that shit every game. DLaw roughing passer early was just ...... that fucked us.