• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Visitors for Wisconsin Game

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick O'Brien will be QB1 next year!!

One of the few bright spots for me this year is knowing that Patrick O'Brien is currently committed to Nebraska.

I also like quite a few of the other recruits. Grim, Raridon, Brokop, Boe Wilson, Stille, Alexander, Domann, Dismuke, and Spielman all come to mind.

February cannot get here soon enough for me for recruiting season. But that means I will be in winter which is not fun. The only bright spot about winter is there are no bugs and I don't have to do yard work.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the few bright spots for me this year is knowing that Patrick O'Brien is currently committed to Nebraska.

I also like quite a few of the other recruits. Grim, Raridon, Brokop, Boe Wilson, Stille, Alexander, Domann, Dismuke, and Spielman all come to mind.

February cannot get here soon enough for me for recruiting season. But that means I will be in winter which is not fun. The only bright spot about winter is there are no bugs and I don't have to do yard work.

Future is bright if we let Mike have a few years.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. At least February is a short month and spring is right around the corner. Average temperatures are on the upswing.

However, winter is not truly over until the NCAA Basketball Tournament is over.