• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech - Club 216 Trash Talk Thread

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is hilarious to me.....

From bosssarge?

@jermadams @VPIMikhalis27 @EvanGWatkins @_VTFF @SportsHoopla I suggest you do what my man says. @jermadams ain't no hater nor no snitch

Can someone translate this for me. I do not speak.....whatever that is.....

OK kids, I'm out. Try not to kill each other.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Do you realize how much of an idiot you look like right now. It is internet trash talk. You look ridiculous right now. Sign off, grab a beer, and chill out.....

My lord.....

3oux22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As long as he keeps his grades up, and stays out of trouble, I could not care less how he handles himself on social media.

You may not care what people say on social media, but it's definitely coming under closer scrutiny with each passing year. Some schools are pulling offers from kids who can't seem to keep their tweets out of the toilet. Remember the kid that had his offer pulled by Michigan? Additionally, lots of companies are making increasing useage of social media to determine whether or not to extend offers. Some are even demanding that candidates give them their facebook passwords as a condition of employment, something with which I don't personally agree.

By the way, I don't follow ANY recruit or current player on Twitter, and that includes Tech's recruits and players. I don't have the time or patience to weed through any of that stuff.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feisty.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Social media is going to destroy this world. It's already ruining basic forms of communication.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously don't try and tell me what to do shut the fuck up

@CRZYtharris3 bruh its so funny how the people who know the least about you, have the most to say. #HiHaters

Haha you are such a douche. Did you steal this profound quote from some girl's facebook status?

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at "Harris is classy though"

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Davon Morgan‏@Morgan_2Ready

“@CRZYtharris3: UVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” #KILL DAT NOISE MANEEEEEE

Tim Harris‏@CRZYtharris3Reply

didnt sign no paper yet anything can happen

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did someone mention an oversensitive twat somewhere? All i can seem to find are the under sensitive ones.....

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what this whole thing comes down to is that if you uva people dont want to hear what some of us have to say, or you dont appreciate some of the things some of us may have done, then GET OFF THIS BOARD. This is the Virginia Tech site. go elsewhere if you dont like what we do. you are a joke at football, and honestly may never beat us again. im sure that sucks. i get why you would have to resort to whining and complaining about petty things, and thats okay. we dont want to keep you from that. just do it somewhere else.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what this whole thing comes down to is that if you uva people dont want to hear what some of us have to say, or you dont appreciate some of the things some of us may have done, then GET OFF THIS BOARD. This is the Virginia Tech site. go elsewhere if you dont like what we do. you are a joke at football, and honestly may never beat us again. im sure that sucks. i get why you would have to resort to whining and complaining about petty things, and thats okay. we dont want to keep you from that. just do it somewhere else.

You totally missed the point that BossSarge was trying to make. It wasn't about the trash talk that we do as fans. It was the fact that someone went on a players twitter and bashed him for picking a rival school. If you can sit there and honestly think that UVa will never beat VT again, then you are more delusional then I first thought.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my issue with the whole thing, and my last comments on the subject:

1. EGW tweeted Harris, seems harmless to me bit whatever. I am not a 17 year old kid.

2. Sarge comes onto the Spring Game visitors thread talking shit. I have said time and again that I really don't care what people say on here, outside of serious personal attacks and racist shit and stuff that will get the board in trouble, however KEEP IT OFF OF THE INFORMATIONAL THREAD! He didn't have to scroll far to get to the trash talk thread. Take it up there.

3. Posturing and acting like a tough guy on a message board or twitter is probably the dumbest thing on the planet, so as soon as you start doing that, well, I am out and laughing to myself.

4. If you want to address me, use english, not some sort of slang that kids use. I am a 32 year old, educated adult. Talk to me like one.

5. Everyone here is over 18, so you know, act lie it, talk like it and lose the posturing.

If Boss Sarge feels like being a

white_knight-4e5ce2f-intro-thumb-640xauto-25061.jpg

then do it here in this thread.....