• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech - Club 216 Trash Talk Thread

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for adding to the discussion.

Lets be honest it wasn't that deep anyway. You bitch and whine like a woman, we make fun of your lack of masculinity, you retort with "Next year... Mike London...Change... On the rise...", and we respond with an annual Thanksgiving thumping where you get embarrassed and repeat the process over. Its been going on now for what, 8 years?

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is for Evan:

That was pretty shitty how you called Tim Harris out on twitter like you did. You shouldn't be surprised that UVa fans are upset. VT fans like yourself would be just as upset if the shoe was on the other foot.

Just curious, but have you read any of the recent tweets by Tim Harris? Just my opinion, but his comments are not very becoming of a soon to be student athlete and representative of TJ's university.

Boss Sarge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
VTFF talk shit all you want to me and jeffro about uva not beating tech recently i don't care, but attacking a kid on twitter for not picking VT for whatever reason it may be then you crossed the line. not cool. classless really.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VTFF talk shit all you want to me and jeffro about uva not beating tech recently i don't care, but attacking a kid on twitter for not picking VT for whatever reason it may be then you crossed the line. not cool. classless really.

ARE YOU @BOSS1SARGE?

As for the attack, he made fun of UVA football, it was harmless trash talk, not an "attack" you oversensitive twat.

Boss Sarge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
46. your missing the point. it wasn't funny to tim? who was it funny to? you that's why you don't care

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, but have you read any of the recent tweets by Tim Harris? Just my opinion, but his comments are not very becoming of a soon to be student athlete and representative of TJ's university.

Yes, I have read plenty of Tim Harris' tweets. Does he use foul language? Yes, he does. As long as he keeps his grades up, and stays out of trouble, I could not care less how he handles himself on social media. He has been going back and forth with Cequan Jefferson, and that is ok, because they know each other very well, so they know that they are just fucking around with each other. For you, me or anyone else to call out someone on twitter because they made a decision that we dont agree with is petty, and it just flat out childish.

Boss Sarge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah i dare you to find any tweet talking bad to a hokie commit on my twitter

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets be honest it wasn't that deep anyway. You bitch and whine like a woman, we make fun of your lack of masculinity, you retort with "Next year... Mike London...Change... On the rise...", and we respond with an annual Thanksgiving thumping where you get embarrassed and repeat the process over. Its been going on now for what, 8 years?

If making fun of people makes you feel better about yourself, then go right ahead. I have better things in my life to resort to that childish behavior.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Recently?? Try eight straight, dude. The last time UVA beat Tech was in 2003. Oh, by the way, UVA has scored 7 points in the last two games while giving up 75. Pathetic.

Just curious, but are you Tim Harris' father? If so, it's pretty clear where he gets his trash talking style on Twitter.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
mike london is pathetic

whoVa football is pathetic

the yard is pathetic

38-0 is pathetic

355w7z.jpg

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You owe me a new keyboard, jeffro....

This goes way beyond the trash talk we do as fans. I know I do my fair share of trash talk, and so do you. But, I have never witnessed you stoop to the level that Evan, VTFF and others have done.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This goes way beyond the trash talk we do as fans. I know I do my fair share of trash talk, and so do you. But, I have never witnessed you stoop to the level that Evan, VTFF and others have done.

dude relax, i bet you honestly care way more than Harris.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever seen #UVA beat #VT? Its ok most of the USA hasnt either its been a while. Dont expect it to change RT @CRZYtharris3: Uva

@CRZYtharris3 not at all you gotta do you. Have fun at home over the bowl season with a new coach by the time your a junior.

@CRZYtharris3 Na man I'm good the record speaks for itself. I hope #UVA scores this year to keep it interesting

@CRZYtharris3 if you only knew... do you though. Real talk congrats.

Which one was so out of line.... :L