• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Welcome aboard Kpearl2: :wave:

oh and how in the hell do you support VT and Westf;ingVirginia???

FTR: im not a WVU hater (at least not as much as most hokies) my good friends dad played at WVU back in the day and I've taken many trips to see them play.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
FTR: I am a fucking WVU hater ... and nothing personal but if you plan to peruse this board, you'd better be a good sport when it comes to jabs :)

From what I've read, we're recruiting Herndon solely as OL .. That prospect is meh to me

Coleman Thomas is getting some interest and would be a pretty solid get (if for nothing else to pull him away from WVU)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I hope that d-bag spends 4 years getting his ankles broken by JC, his ego crushed by Logan and Bucky and his ribcage smashed my Augie, Caleb and company.

I don't care about de-commitments. Do what you want, but the shit he pulled with the speakerphone is classless as fuck.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiles is recruiting in Florida today. Grimes may be with him. Also, Stinespring is on the peninsula.

That's interesting. Florida was Gray's territory, wasn't it? I know the staff was supposed to get together and rework some things about how we handle recruiting. Did anybody hear what the changes were coming out of that meeting? This is the first hint of them that I've heard. We knew Grimes would go after OL wherever, but this is the first I'm hearing of Wiles doing similar, if that's what this is.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
God I hope that d-bag spends 4 years getting his ankles broken by JC, his ego crushed by Logan and Bucky and his ribcage smashed my Augie, Caleb and company.

I don't care about de-commitments. Do what you want, but the shit he pulled with the speakerphone is classless as fuck.

I agree. I'd like to believe in Karma in that particular case.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were visiting two 2014 players today in Florida. One RB and a top tier OL. The OL is of McDermott. (Spelling?) I forget the RB name. But I guess he is good haha

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Explain? Must have missed that

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jawand decommitted on speaker phone with Wiles, who did not know they were on speaker, while a reporter listened in and tweeted about it.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nm...I was thinking of joe blue .. I forget so quickly .. That was a dick move

rockhead44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's interesting. Florida was Gray's territory, wasn't it? I know the staff was supposed to get together and rework some things about how we handle recruiting. Did anybody hear what the changes were coming out of that meeting? This is the first hint of them that I've heard. We knew Grimes would go after OL wherever, but this is the first I'm hearing of Wiles doing similar, if that's what this is.

Wiles has been in Florida for a few years.

BeachNHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were visiting two 2014 players today in Florida. One RB and a top tier OL. The OL is of McDermott. (Spelling?) I forget the RB name. But I guess he is good haha

KC McDermott and Sony Michel? 247 has them as 23 and 18 respectively overall in their current 2014 rankings. Some heavy hitters in the rankings at least.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC McDermott and Sony Michel? 247 has them as 23 and 18 respectively overall in their current 2014 rankings. Some heavy hitters in the rankings at least.

Sony is a heavy Miami lean from what I understand. I wouldn't get my hopes up on him.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 247 guy down there told me we have a shot with the RB. Also said how he feels Grimes will be huge for OL recruiting for VT

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
pretty good ... good arm strength, touch, keeps his eyes downfield, buys time with his legs, don't take off too fast .. more of a pro-style QB with scrambling skills than a dual threat ... looks like he can throw a 50 yarder effortlessly

Last edited by a moderator:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not sure who it is or even what class but AJ Hughes is tweeting about a commitment...

AJ Hughes‏@AJ_HughesVT

Hour into it and we gotta commitment .. Not pointing any fingers here but you can go ahead and blame it all on me #awesome

btw i used to know how to embed tweets on here, anyone want to give a refresher course? I know [tweet] [/tweet] but how to you get the code? I used to click the date/time that doesnt seeem to work anymore.