• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I noticed that too in the Bucky article that you post .. and really LIKED hearing that .. Our offensive weapons right now are better suited for more of a spread-type offense or at least mixing some spread in. We have an athletic QB who can run the read-option, good-enough WRs .. JC who is a scat-back that can run routes ... and up-tempo, quick spread plays will take some pressure off of a young OL.

But .. I did not care so much for hearing this ..

Virginia Tech seems to be emerging as an early favorite, but Bucky has insisted that he’ll hold off on making a decision for the foreseeable future.

The sooner we could get him, the better the rest of our class would be. Same goes for KF .. but oh well -- if we get them in the end, that's what matters.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I noticed that too in the Bucky article that you post .. and really LIKED hearing that .. Our offensive weapons right now are better suited for more of a spread-type offense or at least mixing some spread in. We have an athletic QB who can run the read-option, good-enough WRs .. JC who is a scat-back that can run routes ... and up-tempo, quick spread plays will take some pressure off of a young OL.

But .. I did not care so much for hearing this ..

Virginia Tech seems to be emerging as an early favorite, but Bucky has insisted that he’ll hold off on making a decision for the foreseeable future.

The sooner we could get him, the better the rest of our class would be. Same goes for KF .. but oh well -- if we get them in the end, that's what matters.
PR spin....

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whose think that Cutler is theirs to lose.....silly whose

From Cutler:
"I've always liked UVa. It's a great school and I love the staff. To have an offer from UVa is huge for me. Virginia is definitely my leader. I think I still want to look around but I'm still processing all of this. All I can say is that I'm very happy right now."

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
From Cutler:
"I've always liked UVa. It's a great school and I love the staff. To have an offer from UVa is huge for me. Virginia is definitely my leader. I think I still want to look around but I'm still processing all of this. All I can say is that I'm very happy right now."
PR according to his family there is a different leader....

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Cutler:

Translation:
I like UVA....I mean how many other D-I schools would go out of their way to hold their spring practices in the 757. London and the staff have dreams of playing for an ACC championship.....UVA is long over due. Virginia is my leader....of course they'd have to be since they are my only offer to date. I'll still look around, because I know better programs will come through with an offer. I am very happy right now....I just got invited to a camp at VT...can't wait!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its pretty easy to have a leader when you only have 1 offer....

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its pretty easy to have a leader when you only have 1 offer....

7028_66dd.jpeg

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
247 is reporting that Pfaff plans to attend both UVa & VT's Spring games. He will make his decision soon after. Sounds like playing early is his main desire.