• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendall is either going to come to VT or he cares more about "making his own name" than the average person. Coming from a psychological standpoint imo, he has probably already made that determination. Either he has 90% made up his mind to come to VT and is just verifying his subconscious decision, or he is keeping VT around to soften the blow, so to speak, of him going else where. Some guys just don't want to follow their siblings paths through life (no matter how good of a path that may be) and they will not go down that path just because they want to be different, so to speak. But Kendall just hasn't come across like that to me yet at all. All in all my point is that there is no point in worrying about Kendall's recruitment.... Either he is almost definitely a future VT cornerback or he is almost definitely never going to be. He has seen all the great things that VT has to offer long before he was considered a serious recruit himself, and if that can't win him over then there is just absolutely nothing that will. Based off what I've seen and heard, I will continue to think he is in the same group as the rest of his brothers, until the day he commits elsewhere or eliminates VT..... But I would suggest taking it the way I have.... There is absolutely nothing VT can do here, because all the positives have already been established long before Clemson or Tennessee came a calling. Tennessee's locker room, nor Clemson's women are going to pull Kendall away from VT.... Only Kendall's preconceived feelings on playing after three of his brothers will, and there isn't shit we can do about that, so I say just let the chips fall where they fall, and not dwell to much on it.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just FYI...

Keith Niebuhr‏@KeithRIVALSReply
Rivals100 WR Marquez North of Charlotte Mallard Creek tells me #Florida and #Georgia are recruiting him hardest

Keith Niebuhr‏@KeithRIVALS
Rivals100 WR Marquez North tells me #UNC #Florida #Georgia #NcState and #OhioState are schools he likes a lot. Big kid. He's 6-4

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As far as Fuller, I would first say it's a completely different situation than Kirven's. Family ties are alot stronger than teammates. And in every interview I've read or seen, VT is always the first team mentioned. But he may go elsewhere. No one can predict what these kids will be thinking in 10 months and I'm not going to waste my time in hanging on their every thought. With that said, I would not trade VT's position with any other team for Fuller, which is all that needs to be said.

Agreed. Nothing bugs me more than a bunch of Nervous Nellies worrying about what is going on in the mind of a future college student. Analyzing his tweets to determine his mental state is a sign of weakness, not strength. It reminds me of high school girls wondering if a guy is going to call them. The girls that get the most calls are the ones who are self confident.

I'd like to see Fuller sign on to be a Hokie, but he's got to make up his own mind what's best for him, and there is certainly a strong argument that Va Tech can do a lot for him. Va Tech's recruiting classes have gotten nothing but better over the years, and the coaching staff does a great job of developing talent.

Fuller will be making his own way regardless of where he goes to school. If he goes to Va Tech, he won't be standing in anyone's shadow.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The top target on our list, Hodges, is very high on Tech and if we could get him to commit soon, it would really catalyze things!

I like the sound of that. If he knows already, it would be nice if he went ahead and gave a firm commit.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the sound of that. If he knows already, it would be nice if he went ahead and gave a firm commit.

A lot of indication that it may be sooner than later. he was in Blacksburg this weekend, and based on a lot of twitter chatter, he had a blast. JC is all in his ear and he could sell ice to an eskimo!

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A lot of indication that it may be sooner than later. he was in Blacksburg this weekend, and based on a lot of twitter chatter, he had a blast. JC is all in his ear and he could sell ice to an eskimo!

JC seems like he has charisma. I like that guy.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw Corwin Cutler mentioned in this thread. Has VT offered him? Sounds like he impressed this weekend at the NUC Five Star Showcase.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkk

UVA offered Corwin Cutler. Must have read the Hokie fans raving about him.

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know anything about Tyrie Mack? Looks like a DB headed to hargrave next year. Tweeted "Sittin here thinking im tryna play a DB U next year #VTech" (saw it cuz Montrezl messaged him back)

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Based on twitter, looks like Matt Rolin is likin' him some Bama and USCe

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nothing earth-shattering .. but some links to the 247 articles and Rolin being quoted as saying his USCe trip was the best up to this point (didn't realize he had ties to South Carolina). You're right .. He has definitely blown up.

Matt Rolin ‏ @oVo_Stunna
#Bama fans stand up!! Twitter / Matt Rolin: #Bama fans stand up!! http ...

31 Mar Matt Rolin ‏ @oVo_Stunna
Great visit #Gamecocks

30 Mar Matt Rolin ‏ @oVo_Stunna
Twitter / Matt Rolin: http://t.co/4qFY6ZkA

Watching my man Jadeveon Clowney. Where all my Gamecock fans at!!

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing earth-shattering .. but some links to the 247 articles and Rolin being quoted as saying his USCe trip was the best up to this point (didn't realize he had ties to South Carolina). You're right .. He has definitely blown up.

Matt Rolin ‏ @oVo_Stunna
#Bama fans stand up!! Twitter / Matt Rolin: #Bama fans stand up!! http ...

31 Mar Matt Rolin ‏ @oVo_Stunna
Great visit #Gamecocks

Twitter / Matt Rolin: http://t.co/4qFY6ZkA

Watching my man Jadeveon Clowney. Where all my Gamecock fans at!!

Next time warn us that the link contains mostly photos of an underaged girl half naked! Never know when the boss is lurking at work.