• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hackenburg to penn state is fine by me. they're not very good, and i think he's overrated as it is.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamie Oakes seems to think that ya'll are about to pick up a commit today.....

ha, yea. I have no fucking clue. I know a three second google search will get me the results but... no. Not even worth that. I will spend those three seconds reminiscing about the hokies most recent Commonwealth Cup victory.

mmm. That’s nice.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winner winner, Hackenberg to PSU. Kinda surprised. He has a couple trips planned, it will be interesting to see if he still takes them. No loss for us, more for the Hoos.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winner winner, Hackenberg to PSU. Kinda surprised. He has a couple trips planned, it will be interesting to see if he still takes them. No loss for us, more for the Hoos.

The Hoos will have Greyson Lambert to fall back on....

justin_bieber.jpg

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know you already saw tim harris' twitter, but for those who haven't seen it he says that he "still loves tech"...

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Where's all the optimism coming from? I feel like in the past I had heard he was very much up in the air

is this good or bad news for us?

Good news thus far. I know his Twitter doesn't say much about VT but Bucky really does like us and his parents feel even stronger.

FYI, four guys will likely be making their decision in the next couple of weeks:

Pfaff
Shegog
Burks
Osterloh

They are probably the next few decisions we will see.

3/4, just a guess. 2 at the least but 4 isn't impossible, just feel like 1 guy will go elsewhere.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It would be nice to go ahead and nail down a few of these lineman .. A few bigs from OOS (Michigan/SC) would be nice too.

I'd be surprised if Bucky committed this early -- but it would be huge for the rest of the class. My guess is that Bowens would come with.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to get Pfaff and Osterloh in the barn, for sure. Lineman are important in this class, especially because it takes a little bit more time to develop them. There are not many DeChristophers or Renders who can play almost right away.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Holland Fisher got a buckeye offer today...nothing to worry about tho!