• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a quote from Bucky himself. Show me one thing that makes you think Bucky is a VT lean.

Bucky is going to keep his cards close to his vest from now until the time he commits to a school...... I don't think anybody here and no one on any of the other sites know exactly what's going through Bucky's head. Idk for sure....and don't think anyone else does either.....but i think we stand atleast as good of a chance as anyone else. VT has been on this kid since he was a freshman in highschool.....if he commits somewhere else then so be it, there is nothing else we could have done.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucky is going to keep his cards close to his vest from now until the time he commits to a school...... I don't think anybody here and no one on any of the other sites know exactly what's going through Bucky's head. Idk for sure....and don't think anyone else does either.....but i think we stand atleast as good of a chance as anyone else. VT has been on this kid since he was a freshman in highschool.....if he commits somewhere else then so be it, there is nothing else we could have done.

problem is, if we don't get bucky, who do we stand a realistic shot at getting at qb? jennings from georgia, but hes probably not going to be that highly recruited from what it seems. i doubt, when it comes down to it, that we will have a great chance at parker or ferguson. just dont have a good feeling about where we stand this season with regards to recruiting a top qb, which we desperately need in this class.

side note, who was the last qb we have had be our starter (#1 guy) who was NOT from virginia? vick, noel, randall, glennon, tyrod, logan thomas...

maybe we just arent that attractive to top OOS qbs...

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess itd be Jim Druckenmiller. He was drafted 1st round in 1997 and from PA.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody has to keep Virginia's:

1. income level up
2. schools at the top
3. obesity rate down

;)

Otherwise we would not stick out in all of those maps of the south, ha ha.

I'll keep my good food, low cost of living, low traffic, warmer climate, beaches, better looking women, and VT. You can keep your inflation, awful drivers, rude people and overpriced cookie cutter houses. :hand:

Actually I wont since I am moving to MD next week. F*** jokes on me.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have two dogs, and will need a house, and have Ms. 46 coming 6-12 months later, and I will be in Rockville or Baltimore or Silver Spring....not sure yet....I will let you know though, maybe we can work something out, ha ha.....

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I see. Sounds like someone is planning on popping the question.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
problem is, if we don't get bucky, who do we stand a realistic shot at getting at qb? jennings from georgia, but hes probably not going to be that highly recruited from what it seems. i doubt, when it comes down to it, that we will have a great chance at parker or ferguson. just dont have a good feeling about where we stand this season with regards to recruiting a top qb, which we desperately need in this class.

side note, who was the last qb we have had be our starter (#1 guy) who was NOT from virginia? vick, noel, randall, glennon, tyrod, logan thomas...

maybe we just arent that attractive to top OOS qbs...
Its early don't worry

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals250 QB Bucky Hodges of Salem (Va.) has five favorites -- #UVa #VT #OhioState #Illinois #Maryland

from rivals twitter.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals250 QB Bucky Hodges of Salem (Va.) has five favorites -- #UVa #VT #OhioState #Illinois #Maryland

from rivals twitter.

Illinois?!??! I can understand the other 4. Is Bucky really the type of QB that fits Urban Meyer's offense....thought he was looking for more of a pro-style set?