• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope we survive the weekend. UVa having a lot of VT targets this weekend. Tim Harris, Bucky Hodges, Michael Parker, Taquan Mizzell, DJ Reid all visiting.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope we survive the weekend. UVa having a lot of VT targets this weekend. Tim Harris, Bucky Hodges, Michael Parker, Taquan Mizzell, DJ Reid all visiting.

I think the sensible thing is to just sabotage the event. Any ideas?

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

If the fact we've beaten UVA for the last 8 straight years, and 12 out of the last 13, doesn't convince these kids they should play ball at Tech, nothing will.

As Coach likes to say, some in-state kids are UVA kids and some are Tech kids. Just the way it is.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is hoping to a UNC beat down of the Hoos.

Did I really just admit to rooting for UNC in something?

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Catching up on last few pages, here's my 2 cents:

- Teller is no UVA lean. Will be a battle but VT seated better than anyone now
- Rolin should be a Hokie(should!)
- be patient with Bucky
- Parker is a Hokie if anything, not a Hoo
- if Harris doesn't commit to UVA before VT's SG he will be Shane's for the taking

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

- be patient with Bucky
- if Harris doesn't commit to UVA before VT's SG he will be Shane's for the taking
Yep

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- be patient with Bucky

Pretty optimistic aren't we

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pretty optimistic aren't we

From what I've heard/read, I don't see anything that ImAHokie said that's necessarily optimistic. Maybe Harris, but the momentum is with us. This weekend will be huge for UVA and if Harris doesn't commit, then we have to hope he comes to the Spring Game. Could be the JC Coleman of the class. Momentum is with UVA for Hodges and Parker, but we're still hot on them and I think we just need to weather the early storm. I think both favor the Hokies, but UVA has made up ground. Kinda the opposite of Harris, but the difference is I don't think either are ready to commit, whereas I believe Harris will commit soon than he has stated. I think Teller is a Hokie lean right now, and conventional wisdom says that Rolin should be a Hokie because of his brother, but he is definitely looking around.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Plus it's February, there will always be optimism. Come September when Hodges and Parker are not committed, Harris is already a Hoo, Rolin is considering OOS, and Teller is a UVA lean is when there will be plenty of pessimism going around.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Keith Niebuhr ‏ @KeithRIVALS
#VaTech has offered 2014 DB Todd Kelly of Knoxville, he says

True? Anyone know for sure? According to 247 he already has some big-school offers.

2014 DB Todd Kelly

That's from the FREE 247 recruiting database.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Father was a pretty good DE at Tennessee. Sons of former stars are always tough to sway.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I haven't seen or heard anything that would make believe that Hodges is going to be a Hoo at all. I'm sure they're in the mix but on the outside looking in. I'm more worried about OSU but we're a long ways away.

Didn't know that Harris planned to commit early. Good info.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He isn't planning on committing. Said he was going to take all his OV and probably wait until NSD.

Fischer said the same thing. I have a feeling that Harris will commit earlier than later, but then again, I thought Caleb would commit early this past year, so who knows with these kids. Either way, it's shaping up to be a good in-state battle.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think the sensible thing is to just sabotage the event. Any ideas?

Yeah start a rumor that somebody on campus has a gun like that time when that Georgia linemen was getting ready to take a visit to VT. I'm convinced that was staged by someone associated with a rival team