• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

kickermom27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks for that info on Junior Day. There is a big NCS combine the same weekend in Florida so I was waiting to hear when Junior day was scheduled. As much as I would like Dillon to go to the camp in Florida, he will not miss an opportunity to go to TECH, that is if he gets invited.

To everyone else: yes I am a female...LOL....46 years young!

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Marcus Spearman is heading to the US Army Junior Combine in Texas this week.

Also, Parker Osterloh from Warhill was invited as well, I don't know if he is attending or not.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys new member here, long time season ticket holder.

I've heard multiple places that Kendall Fuller is going to be a VT guy, but haven't heard any reasoning other than his 3 older brothers (which obviously helps). How sure are we on Kendall??

Thanks for your info.

Not as High as we would like.

Also Scout has Dorian O'Daniel as High on VT but thats definitely not accurate.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EGW didn't you mention Josh Marriner? I thought I remembered that but couldn't find it. He will most likely be a Hokie :)

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
^^^46?? That's your cue! Moonlight as one of the 247's!! I'm kidding. I don't see how anyone can keep up with something like that unless it is their job..

I put "Virginia Tech football message board" in the engine and sportshoopla.com does come up.

I was searching under "Virginia Tech football recruiting". You can imagine that I had to weed through a few to find SportsHoopla the first time.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^46?? That's your cue! Moonlight as one of the 247's!! I'm kidding. I don't see how anyone can keep up with something like that unless it is their job..

I put "Virginia Tech football message board" in the engine and sportshoopla.com does come up.

i wish I could, but I know nothing!!!!!

Plus I am a damn microbiologist and epidemiologist. What the hell do I know about reporting. :noidea:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to get Collin Carroll on this assignment!

Great Idea!!

i wish I could, but I know nothing!!!!!

Plus I am a damn microbiologist and epidemiologist. What the hell do I know about reporting. :noidea:

You along with a coupla other insider guys on here (teamed up) could do just as well as any of the others IMO.

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not as High as we would like.

Also Scout has Dorian O'Daniel as High on VT but thats definitely not accurate.

Gotta disagree on both here. Fuller is uber-high on VT, he'll spend most of his recruitment trying to play it off.

DoD will feel a lot differently once VT offers.

If VT so feels inclined they'll land 4 from GC next year. Colbert is a legacy kid but both Garner and DoD like VT and more importantly they really like Fuller, who talks up VT to them constantly. It's been said if they can get Fuller to fall early he could bring anyone from GC that VT offers. They may not go after Garner but we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Gotta disagree on both here. Fuller is uber-high on VT, he'll spend most of his recruitment trying to play it off.

DoD will feel a lot differently once VT offers.

If VT so feels inclined they'll land 4 from GC next year. Colbert is a legacy kid but both Garner and DoD like VT and more importantly they really like Fuller, who talks up VT to them constantly. It's been said if they can get Fuller to fall early he could bring anyone from GC that VT offers. They may not go after Garner but we'll see.
Fuller is high on VT and I would love to have him, but he is not showing any of his cards. He is also very high on Clemson, however just family stature alone I believe he is a Hokie, but we will have to see. I do agree that if VT could get an early verbal than we can open a pipeline at GC and get anyone just because of the pull that Fuller has on his teammates.

Dorian O'Daniel has not shown that he is extremely high on VT but if he is then that is great news! Once he gets a VT offer then I think he will show where VT is on his list...

Welcome to the board, drop by the new member thread and introduce yourself!

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, in the interview i saw with fuller that i saw on scout, he said he had clemson on top. while i expect to get him, it wont be as easy as previously thought. sometimes kids want to make their own path, not follow all of their brothers' path.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah, in the interview i saw with fuller that i saw on scout, he said he had clemson on top. while i expect to get him, it wont be as easy as previously thought. sometimes kids want to make their own path, not follow all of their brothers' path.

Rivals has a good interview with him this past week at the Army combine and he was very high on VT.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't saying Kendall won't be a Hokie. When I had Twitter his coach sent me a DM saying VT was at the top. BUT I don't think he is an early commit, or even an easy one at that. Atleast not when you think he has 3 brothers that went here.

And we will agree to disagree on D.O'D.