• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Fetti

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey guys new member here, long time season ticket holder.

I've heard multiple places that Kendall Fuller is going to be a VT guy, but haven't heard any reasoning other than his 3 older brothers (which obviously helps). How sure are we on Kendall??

Thanks for your info.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best part is how high they have Burns, and how low they have Bucky. I'd have him even lower than Hodges and Hackenberg. He is very raw.

Well clearly Burns is the better player since he has more offers... This is just funny because Burns has done very little as a QB; they are ranking him high purely based on potential. Potential works for other positions where you can rely on speed and size, but at QB? I'm not so sure.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey guys new member here, long time season ticket holder.

I've heard multiple places that Kendall Fuller is going to be a VT guy, but haven't heard any reasoning other than his 3 older brothers (which obviously helps). How sure are we on Kendall??

Thanks for your info.
Kendall will play the recruiting game but I would be shocked if he did not end up a Hokie

Fetti

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Good to hear. A 5-star can really influence other recruits, IMO. Even more so when coming from a program like Good Counsel.

Thanks!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Fetti, welcome to the board. The reasoning behind Fuller being a Hokie lean is how well the Hokie staff has worked with the Fuller family. They have been very close for a long time and worked hard last offseason to make it easy for Corey to come over from Kansas and give him every opportunity to earn a full ride (which he did). You will find very few families with more love for Beamer and company than the Fullers.

In addition, our history of playing true freshmen (Eric Green, Jayron, Kyle, Kyshoen, Manning this year most likely) and putting them in the league makes it clear that if the NFL and playing tome are his goals, he is not going to get a better shot anywhere else.

Fetti

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Thanks Forty Six, that's the kind of info I wanted to hear. I felt like the way we worked with Corey will make a much bigger impact on the family than people outside the program would realize.

Look forward to picking brains here and hopefully contribute as well.

Fetti

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Found you guys through a Google search. Grew disenchanted with some of the other sites and decided to check it out over here.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found you guys through a Google search. Grew disenchanted with some of the other sites and decided to check it out over here.

Man hitting the big time..now at the top of page two on google. Welcome to the board Fetti. Good bunch of guys (and gals) here.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We have gals????

just me!

images

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Finding SportsHoopla - off topic

This is how I found this site, too, but it wasn't easy. To find this site, you have to include "SportsHoopla" in the search, which means you need to know about it already.

Otherwise, if you search for Virginia Tech football recruiting, you'll pull up one of the paid recruiting sites.

I know someone who emailed 247 to ask why there was no coverage of VT sports, and they said they didn't have anyone to write it.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how I found this site, too, but it wasn't easy. To find this site, you have to include "SportsHoopla" in the search, which means you need to know about it already.

Otherwise, if you search for Virginia Tech football recruiting, you'll pull up one of the paid recruiting sites.

I know someone who emailed 247 to ask why there was no coverage of VT sports, and they said they didn't have anyone to write it.

^^^46?? That's your cue! Moonlight as one of the 247's!! I'm kidding. I don't see how anyone can keep up with something like that unless it is their job..

I put "Virginia Tech football message board" in the engine and sportshoopla.com does come up.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I put "Virginia Tech football message board" in the engine and sportshoopla.com does come up.

i put in "sports message boards" and its like #3. (fwiw it varies, at one time it was the first one)