• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true but CJ was pretty young and was going to be here for a few more years.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we can see now with the departure of CJ, it doesn't hurt to have depth either.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is true but CJ was pretty young and was going to be here for a few more years.

We'll have to see how this plays out as well. The story hasn't really come out yet, and the charges seem to be pretty severe given some of the details that have come out. Word is that the "weapon" was a pellet gun, not a hand gun, and Journell wasn't the guy holding it. I don't know how much of a difference that makes.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Recruit757.com all Junior team has some pretty strong names on it...
2011 All-757 Junior Team | Recruit757

Ones I think VT has a shot at below (Edit: I just did a quick once over and did not go indepth, if you want to add who you think VT has a shot at or ask questions go ahead)

QB - Bucky, RB - Cardon Johnson, WR - Kwamane Bowens, Jesse Santiago, K - Dillon Christopher

DB - Marcus Spearman, KR,PR - Deon Newsome

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I know of. It was his first real visit and went there for a game so I think thats what blew him away. As far as I know the only other visit he had last season for a game was UVa. And as far as gamedays go Tennessee>>>>>UVA.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW--I am sure you guys saw this in the article above

"Hackenberg’s father, Erick, was a walk-on quarterback at Virginia in the early 1990s. Among the Cavaliers’ receivers then was Derek Dooley, now Tennessee’s coach."

I wouldn't say that would be strong ties but looks like Dooley and Hackenberg's old man played together at whoVA and at least know each other on a personal level....

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you may have already seen this, but I thought you might get a kick out of it.

JC Shurbutt of 247.sports released his '12 recruiting projections. This article is from 3 weeks ago. The two main items that I took notice of is that he projected Diggs to UVA!!! and Noah Spence to Maryland (we all know he is OSU by now)..what are they smoking up there???:gossip: I may end up eating crow on the Diggs thing but I kinda doubt it. And Spence to MD?? Why would a top 10 recruit go to that trainwreck right now?? He also "projects" Caleb to VT..which now that I think about it..has me a little worried.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...ing-predictions-2012/index.html?sct=hs_t11_a4

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I know of. It was his first real visit and went there for a game so I think thats what blew him away. As far as I know the only other visit he had last season for a game was UVa. And as far as gamedays go Tennessee>>>>>UVA.

I know Tennessee has a good fan base, but did he stay past the first quarter? They got beat just about every week this year!

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best part is how high they have Burns, and how low they have Bucky. I'd have him even lower than Hodges and Hackenberg. He is very raw.