• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On O yes. But he is still playing DL on D.

Thats what I would think too.

What Finnerty said during his press conference this week is

"Wyatt Teller will be moved to Tight End"

If he was playing D also, wouldnt he have said "Wyatt Teller will also be playing TE"?

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think we end with Reid, Hamilton, and 2 yet to be mentioned (OL &DL). If we can get Mrs. Teller to visit we have a shot with Wyatt, also need Hamilton's mom 2 visit again....

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we end with Reid, Hamilton, and 2 yet to be mentioned (OL &DL). If we can get Mrs. Teller to visit we have a shot with Wyatt, also need Hamilton's mom 2 visit again....

If we can get Derrick back home without committing to Mich, the novelty of this visit might just wear off. At least, we will still be in it for him.

Another day with free BBQ, and he might blow up again. I think his mom might still be with him, so I'm thinking she will tell him to sleep on it.

We've all awaken and looked over at last night conquest in bed, and wondered how the fuck did this ugly chick get in here?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller is trying, Carlis Parker,Osterloh, maybe Newsome as well. Throw in the 2012 gs guys and we should have a nice mini class coming in.

Mini-class?? As in Early Enrollees??? Would be great to get Fuller (and maybe Newsome too?) on campus ASAP with the lack of depth and experience in the secondary.

JPCVT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still surprised that DJ Reid hasn't jumped on board. Do you guys think the addition of Kendall makes the difference for either of the big targets - Teller and Green - left on the board?

Saw Teller retweeting a fun fact: In the last 18 years: • Number of 10+win seasons for #NotreDame...2. • Number of 10+win seasons for #VirginiaTech...13. #Irish #Hokies

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still surprised that DJ Reid hasn't jumped on board. Do you guys think the addition of Kendall makes the difference for either of the big targets - Teller and Green - left on the board?

Saw Teller retweeting a fun fact: In the last 18 years: • Number of 10+win seasons for #NotreDame...2. • Number of 10+win seasons for #VirginiaTech...13. #Irish #Hokies

Hmm....got to like the fact that he's thinking about VT. How many 10+ wins does UVA over this time frame?

m477hokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be a downer, because I'm ecstatic about the Fuller pick up, but I think what really would make this class complete is a playmaker at WR. I know we got Caleb last year and there are some WRs like Hamilton left on the board, but it is just a shame that there are no 4 star WRs that were interested.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not to be a downer, because I'm ecstatic about the Fuller pick up, but I think what really would make this class complete is a playmaker at WR. I know we got Caleb last year and there are some WRs like Hamilton left on the board, but it is just a shame that there are no 4 star WRs that were interested.
Thomas Smith will be a playmaker who is prepping so will be 2013 as long as everything goes as planned