• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

757vt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Now lets top it off with Wyatt and Green. Lets gettem HOKIES!!!

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody see where Keyante Green switched his commitment from UCLA to Purdue? That has been a strange recruitment from the get go.

bharm15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
so now that fullers commited should we expect any more commits besides possibly daniel reid?

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
speaking of which .. what the hell is DJ waiting for?? c'mon man!!! hopefully Fisher and Fuller are really chewing on Blanding's ear .. and word is that Fisher has a better shot than most of the four stars to be bumped up to a 5* ... not that anyone gives a shit .. we know what we have .. to think of how good our defenses have been over the years with GOOD recruits .. imagine if all of these great prospects pan out (from '12-'14) ...

i'd like to get teller .. something is keeping him from going ahead and committing to uva .. would love to know what that is.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Don't want another situation like last year where you have to play true freshman after 1 injury.

Just off the top of my head we have four guys with experience right now:

A. Hopkins
D. Hopkins
Maddy
Marshall (hyb)

One r-fr
Harley

A few true freshmen:
Taylor (hyb)
Williams
Smith

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't know what the coaches want to carry on the roster as far as numbers but to me it's not the deepest position on the team. After the Hopkins brothers and Maddy you've got a couple of smallish guys who probably won't get much bigger and will need to rotate more often than a typical 300 pounder. Harley might be a good one and I like Nigel but I don't have high hopes for Smith. This is Antoine's last year. Just seems like we could use 1 in this class

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what the coaches want to carry on the roster as far as numbers but to me it's not the deepest position on the team. After the Hopkins brothers and Maddy you've got a couple of smallish guys who probably won't get much bigger and will need to rotate more often than a typical 300 pounder. Harley might be a good one and I like Nigel but I don't have high hopes for Smith. This is Antoine's last year. Just seems like we could use 1 in this class

I agree. Teller could slot as a big time Jared Crick/John Graves/Jim Davis type and would be a fantastic get. I don't know if we have a shot though.