• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are back to recruiting Brisly Estime, he has 10 offers right now and is now a 2013 recruit (long story but he is 2013 now without prepping)

Looks like Miami is on him too. Think we will offer him EGW? We could certainly use a couple more DBs in this class. Says he would commit to the U immediately, but I am sure an offer from DBU and the chance to play with Dadi could change that..

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Looks like Miami is on him too. Think we will offer him EGW? We could certainly use a couple more DBs in this class. Says he would commit to the U immediately, but I am sure an offer from DBU and the chance to play with Dadi could change that..
We will be a player if we can offer. It depends on if he is willing to GS or not. We were on him pretty hard last year but things didn't work out and he is blowing up the camp circuit. I do not think we offer him a regular enrollment at this point unless something drastic changes

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just logging in to post that Brisly tweeted this yesterday: "O O O O O O O O VTECH KNOCKIN ON MA DOOR DEY LOVIN ME BY NEXT WEEK I SHOULD KNOW WAZ UP......"

He also tweeted that he just ran a 4.28 40.

Last edited by a moderator:

Special J

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

They're actually not related as far as I know. And I think he and Luther are very close as well.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brisly is not related to "Wedley" (now Dadi) but is very close Dadi and to Luther and also J Hos. He is also close to Robert Lockhart apparently.

OK..so much for assumptions. I thought that was kind of a unique name, but maybe not so much where they are at. At any rate, Dadi, Jayron, and Maddy are hopefully in his ear. He is ranked 3 star 5.5 on the rivals scale and isn't even in the top 100 in Florida (per FREE rivals). With that grade he would be somewhere 25-30 in VA..

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's not a big guy... 5'9", I believe.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same size as former Atlantic HS star Brandon Flowers

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are concentrating on Fuller and Facyson and that is about it as far as the 2013 secondary class goes. I have a feeling Facyson is going to commit to the good guys on or around the July 14th camp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sigmadog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oren Burks probably a hoo

IMO a greyshirt offer from VT vs UVA seemingly making Burks a priority seems like a done deal to UVa since he has been there more often. Most young atletes want to feel they are really wanted.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO a greyshirt offer from VT vs UVA seemingly making Burks a priority seems like a done deal to UVa since he has been there more often. Most young atletes want to feel they are really wanted.

It is just lip service. Vince Brown seems to think he is a "special teamer". I think UVA is just telling him what he wants to hear to his face :blah:, but a lot different tune behind his back... :whistle:

He could prove the UVA coaches wrong, but do you really want to go somewhere where theyre feeding you shit to build you up and then have you ride the pine? I think it'd be a huge mistake for Burks to commit to the snakes on the Hoo staff. :spy:

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burks has some good offers. Would really hate to see him fall for the BS that I know is going on...

On a side note, seems some of the charm of London has started to fade on some of the Hoo players. They know exactly what I am talking about...