• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who’s Mizzell keeping on the list and why?

“I kind of know of five already, Virginia, Virginia Tech, West Virginia, Miami and NC State,” Mizzell stated. “I’ve visited UVA a few times and I really like the coaches there. I really like the coaches at Virginia Tech too. At West Virginia, I have a good relationship with the coach. At NC State, it’s the same deal. I have a good relationship with the coach. He came by (the school) a few times and we’ve had real good conversations. Miami is a school for running backs. They put running backs in the NFL.”

Mizzell hasn’t visited West Virginia, NC State or Miami yet. He’d like to get by each one of the schools on an unofficial visit before the summer is over.

Smoke Picks Favorites, Leaves Little Room For More | Recruit757

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larenz Bryant update:

Larenz Bryant (Charlotte, N.C./Zebulon B. Vance) is the nation's No. 12
inside linebacker, and he's been a solid Clemson lean -- until now.

"My top four in order is Virginia, South Carolina, Florida and Clemson,"
Bryant told Ryan Bartow of TigerIllustrated.com.

"(Virginia is) just my new favorite. I can feel the love back from them."

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larenz Bryant update:

Larenz Bryant (Charlotte, N.C./Zebulon B. Vance) is the nation's No. 12
inside linebacker, and he's been a solid Clemson lean -- until now.

"My top four in order is Virginia, South Carolina, Florida and Clemson,"
Bryant told Ryan Bartow of TigerIllustrated.com.

"(Virginia is) just my new favorite. I can feel the love back from them."

Fuck off Jeffro, take it to the UVa board. :llama:

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
possible commits!!??

ancientaliensdude.gif

Seriously though, expect another one.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does Mike Farrell know?

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike
For Fuller, yes they do @jmorr81: @rivalsmike @darkknight1093 Does #Clemson have a realistic chance to get him away from #VTech?

from a free rivals chat yesterday (Rivals.com Football Recruiting - Rivals100 live chat replay):

Comment From sean
Any chance kendal fuller goes to michigan
Mike Farrell: sean -- I think it's a Virginia Tech-Clemson battle for Fuller and could be done by end of summer.

Comment From 4corner
I just read Fuller is a VT-Clemson battle... does anyone want to put a percentage on either one of those teams?
Mike Farrell: 4 corner -- 55-45 VTech, closer than most think

But as has been pointed out many times by now, Rivals lost all their VT love recently. So take it with a grain of salt, I guess.

Nortazhokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from a free rivals chat yesterday (Rivals.com Football Recruiting - Rivals100 live chat replay):

Comment From sean
Any chance kendal fuller goes to michigan
Mike Farrell: sean -- I think it's a Virginia Tech-Clemson battle for Fuller and could be done by end of summer.

Comment From 4corner
I just read Fuller is a VT-Clemson battle... does anyone want to put a percentage on either one of those teams?

But as has been pointed out many times by now, Rivals lost all their VT love recently. So take it with a grain of salt, I guess.

For what it's worth, the folks on TigerNet think they lead for Fuller....but then again, 95% of them are 100% convinced they're playing in the Big 12 next year too. So take it FWIW, which isn't much.

Special J

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Comment From 4corner

Isn't this almost word for word what he said about Joel Caleb and WVU/OSU?

And yes, fuck off Jeffro, we don't give a shit who favors UVA :o

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off Jeffro, take it to the UVa board. :llama:

Hey asshole, check out post #2873 of this thread. Hokiegrad asked what the status was of Larenz Bryant, so I found something for him. If you don't like that, then you can just
suck-it-up.jpg

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sweet .. tested it .. and it works

foozball .. you've been warned :D

but, if someone quotes the person you're ignoring, you will see that...

so now we know to just quote everything foozball says:D

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anthony Jennings QB out of GA recently came out with his top 10 Tech is out of it for him....disappointing because he honestly reminds me of Tahj Boyd... But Parker and Hodges will be able too push each other to get better... anyone else hearing any new top 5s or anything??

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd really like to see a commit this weekend.

Just a little something to tide us over for a while...

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Anthony Jennings QB out of GA recently came out with his top 10 Tech is out of it for him....disappointing because he honestly reminds me of Tahj Boyd... But Parker and Hodges will be able too push each other to get better... anyone else hearing any new top 5s or anything??

You actually thought Jennings would consider VT with Hodges and Parker on board? I know good players never shy away from competition but come on. Meanwhile I wouldn't worry too much about Jennings vs. Parker/Hodges. VT did alright

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You actually thought Jennings would consider VT with Hodges and Parker on board? I know good players never shy away from competition but come on. Meanwhile I wouldn't worry too much about Jennings vs. Parker/Hodges. VT did alright

Well to be honest with you why not??? At this point he is a better qb than Hodges IMO although Hodges has the most upside... Parker didn't play last year so we really can't project if he will be good enough to be a starting qb for a major fcs school... I think in reality we've signed one qb for this class because if Hodges wins out Parker will move to wr and if Parker wins Hodges transfers... Honestly Jennings would have been the better pick up for tech and once again buddy that's just IMO

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Evidently Jennings thought Hodges was a problem because from a tweet posted on here he lost interest immediately after Hodges committed. I think Jennings is a little better now too but there are more pressing concerns. I mean it's not like VT lost out on Luck or Vick or somebody

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In my mind (the way I personally value things), Fuller comes to Tech. Its a no brainer. His three brothers, proximity to home, his familiarity, success of his brothers, etc etc. Ive always thought that all he was looking for was an interesting summer, and a chance to visit some places on their dime.

So, for me, all this chatter about Clemson, especially in light of the stuff Ive seen posted here, was just noise.

But, Ill tell ya why the tweet by Fuller yesterday got me thinking a bit differently, and now Im beginning to wonder if other schools really are in the mix.

He listed four schools, in this order:

Clemson, Michigan, Tech, Tennessee.

Freud is fucking with my brain, and telling me that Clemson is the first school in his thinking, and that worries me a tad.

Im mitigation of that thought process, is the fact that Fuller was talking about visits, not playing, but at this stage, its hard to separate the two.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my mind (the way I personally value things), Fuller comes to Tech. Its a no brainer. His three brothers, proximity to home, his familiarity, success of his brothers, etc etc. Ive always thought that all he was looking for was an interesting summer, and a chance to visit some places on their dime.

So, for me, all this chatter about Clemson, especially in light of the stuff Ive seen posted here, was just noise.

But, Ill tell ya why the tweet by Fuller yesterday got me thinking a bit differently, and now Im beginning to wonder if other schools really are in the mix.

Freud is fucking with my brain, and telling me that Clemson is the first school in his thinking, and that worries me a tad.

Im mitigation of that thought process, is the fact that Fuller was talking about visits, not playing, but at this stage, its hard to separate the two.

As of right now, I have heard nothing to make me concerned about his choice. I will keep my ear to the ground and let people know if anything changes but right now I think he is a good guy.

HokieChamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's all in your head. Clemson thinks that Clemson is leading. VT thinks that VT is leading. Michigan and UT think they have a shot, but they probably don't. I don't think the order he listed means anything beyond just being a list.