• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davon Grayson and Aaron Parker wow them at Junior Rank in da Beach Sunday

JPCVT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New to the page, but I recognize a lot of the handles from Twitter and TKP. Was happy to let my TSL subscription lapse since you guys cover recruiting so well. Looking forward to some good info!

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Andrew Motuapuaka is looking good, seems to be very solidly built. Hopefully he grows a bit taller, but he looks like he will be a force for VT. Plus his sleeve of polynesian tattoos are awesome, glad we grabbed him!

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Andrew Motuapuaka is looking good, seems to be very solidly built. Hopefully he grows a bit taller, but he looks like he will be a force for VT. Plus his sleeve of polynesian tattoos are awesome, glad we grabbed him!

I'm interested in his brother, Army, too. Kid's going to be a stud OL.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Lots of talk lately about Oren Burks offer being elevated from a GS to regular enrollment, however they may not happen. The GS offer will create some good seperation from the LB prospects that we brought in in 2012, plus Fisher (if he moves to LB from Safety and enrolls on time) and Motuapauka. We are still sitting in a decent spot with Rolin, but time is what we need since he is a very strong USC lean, the longer he waits the better for us. We are making up some ground on Bryant but it will not be enough, and Newby will not be coming to VT IMO. I would be surprised to see Burks offer elevated at this point, but it could happen. If it is elevated I would think that it will only be bumped up after the summer once we have a clearer picture of the total amount of numbers coming in.

Also be on the lookout for a some possible offers coming to some WRs in the 757 somewhat soon. Not a given they will come but there are 2 sleepers that are moving up on the board...

iv_hokie12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious about what you guys think about Fuller. Is he really strongly considering Clemson, or is it like Tyrod Taylor with Florida where he kinda just put them in there as an afterthought?

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of talk lately about Oren Burks offer being elevated from a GS to regular enrollment, however they may not happen. The GS offer will create some good seperation from the LB prospects that we brought in in 2012, plus Fisher (if he moves to LB from Safety and enrolls on time) and Motuapauka. We are still sitting in a decent spot with Rolin, but time is what we need since he is a very strong USC lean, the longer he waits the better for us. We are making up some ground on Bryant but it will not be enough, and Newby will not be coming to VT IMO. I would be surprised to see Burks offer elevated at this point, but it could happen. If it is elevated I would think that it will only be bumped up after the summer once we have a clearer picture of the total amount of numbers coming in.

Also be on the lookout for a some possible offers coming to some WRs in the 757 somewhat soon. Not a given they will come but there are 2 sleepers that are moving up on the board...

you still think we land Burks, i hope so, he and andrew with rolins would be nice, and i'm starting to warm up to fisher being a safety, guy is tearing the camps up

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
you still think we land Burks, i hope so, he and andrew with rolins would be nice, and i'm starting to warm up to fisher being a safety, guy is tearing the camps up
In the long run, yes I think we land Burks. Fisher is blowing up, he has won the MVP for both positions (Safety and LB). He will be a monster no doubt.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind keeping Fisher at Safety but its hard not to put a stud at Whip with that being a very important position in our D

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grayson is on the radar..

An eye should be kept on Parker as well.

The kid is built like a bowling ball. 5'6" - 5'8" (depending where you look) and a hair under 200 lbs.

He is built like Andre Cason (the father), thick thighs.

He has great hands, great vision, and according to this weekends campers, has a burst that gets him free (much like Cason coming out of the blocks) These little guys with the thick hammies and thighs can burst baby.

AKA "Simba", Parker could be a steal, but I suspect his senior year will be stellar, and feature him. This kid packs a wallop.

He has great leadership abilities also, and character. Haven't heard about his grades.

Norcom almost ruined the Phoebus four in a row last year.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen seems to be pretty pumped to get to Bama this weekend. Not looking good for us.