• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
from the free side of VApreps on charles clark from Suffolk:

Already has offers from Virginia and Virginia Tech, few players in the state next year should generate as many offers as Clark. A physical defensive back that tackles and covers, Clark is capable of playing corner or safety. You can tell how the game has slowed down for him and he's supremely confident in what he's doing, using his body better as well.

Cloudyy12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appreciate it, and just to add to evang its not him played with hime in high school a few years back...must of got the names mixed up

Special J

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Appreciate it, and just to add to evang its not him played with hime in high school a few years back...must of got the names mixed up

Haha, The majority of the last 3 pages seems like such a waste now.
Thrilled to have the kid.

Cloudyy12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stumbled across it a few years ago and have been reading the forum since, just now decided to join in..

Cloudyy12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The names Evan too, weird....but yeah i havent seen any highlights of him yet, searched and only found the one posted earlier

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So if the video is not of him and there are no highlights available, everyone is defending him like he's their brother even though they haven't seen him in action? I was basing everything off of those highlights

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if the video is not of him and there are no highlights available, everyone is defending him like he's their brother even though they haven't seen him in action? I was basing everything off of those highlights

Most of us have been basing our opinions of him off the staff opinions, and the reports from various camps and writers, actually.....

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's the current consensus on Rolin? I know he named a top 3, but is he enjoying the bright lights before coming home with his brother? Is he gone for good?

You have to think a top 5 D this year with mostly underclassmen would catch a lot of these guys' attention.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here's a Players Report by VaPrep's Rod Johnson. Profiles the 757 2011 Players of the Year (no film of the players though)...lots of excellent comments about all three players listed below:

2:10 Bucky Hodges
3:36 JC Coleman
4:12 Charles Clark

Players report with Rod Johnson

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the current consensus on Rolin? I know he named a top 3, but is he enjoying the bright lights before coming home with his brother? Is he gone for good?

You have to think a top 5 D this year with mostly underclassmen would catch a lot of these guys' attention.

Well,

...the longer he waits, the better :fish:

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been gone for a while, but I'm freaking pumped about getting Bucky, and two OL, and a top 15 CB in the state, and a LB with an offer from Stanford, oh and a 2014 UVA legacy. LOL. Great weekend, huh?

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against a guy piling up offers and climbing the rankings. I think a lot of guys we've discovered early in the past could have shot up the ranks by waiting for SEC offers... Even this year, Bucky was still picking up offers, and maybe The Real Charles Clark would have gotten a nice YouTube video for VTfooz to watch and fondle himself...

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
At least I form my own opinion and don't blindly follow some writer who may or may not know what he's talking about. Admit it, any of you that saw that video didn't find anything to complain about and that guy probably isn't even playing football anywhere

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I form my own opinion and don't blindly follow some writer who may or may not know what he's talking about. Admit it, any of you that saw that video didn't find anything to complain about and that guy probably isn't even playing football anywhere

No, I trust what the coaches watch and evaluate on. Four, FOUR coaches have to sign off on a guy for him to get an offer. Those guys are 100x as knowledgeable about this stuff as all of us combined. I am not sure what your goal is here with the antagonistic posts, but what do you want. WE DISAGREE on a prospect. Awesome....move on.

:der:

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Actually, most of us were waiting to see when you would realize the film was of the WRONG Charles Clark.