• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Very good articles on Clark, Forty_Sixand2. Pretty much proves what we've all been saying.
I talked to some friends in Suffolk saying the same. Great kid,very athletic,best db on the district,etc. I plan on going to watch a game this year over there

Also it says something to be D POY on a team that is bad. I think they were 2-11 or so...

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CmO1IHWtRg

I don't know if this link will work but check out the play at 1:55. The legs are moving but not much is happening. There are so many plays of him passing which are worthless but there is at least 1 more that shows his lack of speed. Notice also how he is about the smallest guy on the field. JC Coleman was too but at least he blows by people. You guys can be confident with the thought of putting him on the ACCs next Sammy Watkins if you like but I'd be worried myself

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Charles J. Clark 2011 Football Highlight Reel - YouTube

I don't know if this link will work but check out the play at 1:55. The legs are moving but not much is happening. There are so many plays of him passing which are worthless but there is at least 1 more that shows his lack of speed. Notice also how he is about the smallest guy on the field. JC Coleman was too but at least he blows by people. You guys can be confident with the thought of putting him on the ACCs next Sammy Watkins if you like but I'd be worried myself
He is not the biggest,maybe 5'10 and 175 but he can ball trust me. I will give a good evaluation when I wed him live next season.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You can tell by the highlights how he would have a good shuttle time. His lateral movement and quickness is fine but the top end speed is severely lacking. He better not make mistakes because he doesn't have recovery speed

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The best cornerbacks in the country will have trouble covering Sammy Watkins, so if that is your measuring stick....well......

Who would you have rather had from this class?? D o you like Jefferson??

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The best cornerbacks in the country will have trouble covering Sammy Watkins, so if that is your measuring stick....well......

Who would you have rather had from this class?? D o you like Jefferson??
Hosley couldn't cover him if he was 100% but Sammy will be gone by the time Chiuck gets on the field :)

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would rather have about any other DB they offered because you can't teach speed. Facyson, Sutton, of course Fuller, any of the 4 star guys VT offered, etc...

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would rather have about any other DB they offered because you can't teach speed. Facyson, Sutton, of course Fuller, any of the 4 star guys VT offered, etc...

Brandon Flowers ran a 4.58 forty in the NFL Combine. He's heading into his fifth year as a starter for the KC Chiefs.

Once again, straight-ahead speed in football is not the end-all, be-all.

Special J

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think it is fair to say that this guy has a vendetta against Clark that seems to go further than the football field, I may be wrong though. I don't see this argument going anywhere except us telling him he is wrong, and that we will see in a few years.

Parker seems like a blazer. Any chance he switches to safety or wr? I think it is safe to say that players with his athleticism NEED to be on the field, but also, it seems like Bucky is our guy at QB...which I am thrilled with.
Also, any chance Bucky enrolls early?

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think it is fair to say that this guy has a vendetta against Clark that seems to go further than the football field, I may be wrong though. I don't see this argument going anywhere except us telling him he is wrong, and that we will see in a few years.

Parker seems like a blazer. Any chance he switches to safety or wr? I think it is safe to say that players with his athleticism NEED to be on the field, but also, it seems like Bucky is our guy at QB...which I am thrilled with.
Also, any chance Bucky enrolls early?
As of now Parker is strictly a Qb. Not sure if Bucky can graduate early,its difficult in VA due to the SOL testing,but if he can he will.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Read the description that guy is from Fairfax not Suffolk and class of 2012.... you have been watching the wrong guy

Last edited by a moderator:

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think we offer a guy this early as even a second option, let alone some kind of scrub... Especially with Fuller and others still on the table. I trust T. Gray both to evaluate and to teach. Sorry, man. Not trying to jump on the pile, but coaches and scout disagree with you.

Cloudyy12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey guys, been following the board for quite a while...stoked to finally talk some football with some good people