• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i'm assuming the rumors your speaken on is trey edmunds....saw it on twitter a while ago

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I am feeling a little bit better about Conte. I am not sure why. It is just a hunch I guess. I would really like to get this kid.
I am not sure, Richmond has a major UVA pull and he has grown up around UVA so it may be a small fight. I think our facilities and coaching staff outweigh UVA so that will help us. In then end I think he becomes a Hokie, but I am not overly confident in it...

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No big deal, it just reeked of "holier than thou, bunch of dummies"... it was obvious that he only read a few of the comments and decided to base his judgement on one single post, and he took it out of context as well.

I read a lot of the comments. I didn't mean for it to come out as an insult to the UGA fan base. As far as the SEC goes, I pull for UGA in their games. My comments were that the person/persons who made the posts don't understand how one exercise effects many things. The remark at the end of my post may have been a little out of line. I apologize for that. No harm intended.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conte, from a prospect background, I really know nothing about. I attended the camp but didn't even notice him. It's very rare we get a recruit with his background though. You have to keep a couple things in mind; he is from the Charlottesville area and is pretty religious. While VT's chaplain is one of the best, Mike London is quite a "preacher" himself. I usually have some contacts with recruits somewhere (inside the VT program or a lot of 757 coaches) but have nothing on Conte. Given his background and what I've read 2nd hand, I'd give it 55% odds he goes to the booHoos.

On a side note I will be in Blacksburg this weekend. Not for scouting but for fun. However if I meet or see any recruits along the way.... I'll gladly :typing: it up for your FREE enjoyment.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conte, from a prospect background, I really know nothing about. I attended the camp but didn't even notice him. It's very rare we get a recruit with his background though. You have to keep a couple things in mind; he is from the Charlottesville area and is pretty religious. While VT's chaplain is one of the best, Mike London is quite a "preacher" himself. I usually have some contacts with recruits somewhere (inside the VT program or a lot of 757 coaches) but have nothing on Conte. Given his background and what I've read 2nd hand, I'd give it 55% odds he goes to the booHoos.

On a side note I will be in Blacksburg this weekend. Not for scouting but for fun. However if I meet or see any recruits along the way.... I'll gladly :typing: it up for your FREE enjoyment.

If you go to the cellar, knock back spanokopita and put it on my account ;). Have fun!

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

If you go to the cellar, knock back spanokopita and put it on my account ;). Have fun!

and have yourself a large greek salad, philly steak, and/or mixed drink on me!

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never went to the Cellar in my years there either. Big Al's and Sharkey's

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going for drinks go to Big Al's and get a gorilla fart

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gorilla farts change based on the bartenders. each makes it a little different it seems. bars around here use 151 and banana liqueur.

my bars were champs and sharkeys almost exclusively. i didnt like big als or TOTS. hokie house was alright