• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
any one heard of the position changes?? been hearing about changes but no names thus far

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
any one heard of the position changes?? been hearing about changes but no names thus far

update???

Gibson is moving back to OT and Gough is moving to OG. Also Patterson has moved from Whip to TB. That was a while ago though, have there been more moves?

Dont forget Dew to whip. I also wonder if what he is hearing is positions being assigned for the incoming freshmen, im pretty sure reeves will be a WR and i think i remember hearing a long time ago (months) that there was at least a possibility of moving the DE from Hargrave to LB but never heard that confirmed. Maybe a guy like Estime or Cole gets a shot att LB?

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Auburn is the leader for Holsey and Georgia in number 2. Since he decided to make his decision right after Georgia offered, it makes me thnk he may have been waiting for that offer. I would love to have him though!

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think that Auburn is the leader for Holsey and Georgia in number 2. Since he decided to make his decision right after Georgia offered, it makes me thnk he may have been waiting for that offer. I would love to have him though!
I think the same thing, however I do think that we have a shot but I would imagine he is Auburn bound.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
update???

Dont forget Dew to whip. I also wonder if what he is hearing is positions being assigned for the incoming freshmen, im pretty sure reeves will be a WR and i think i remember hearing a long time ago (months) that there was at least a possibility of moving the DE from Hargrave to LB but never heard that confirmed. Maybe a guy like Estime or Cole gets a shot att LB?

Dew's change was made prior to spring ball. The Gibson, Gough, and Patterson changes were made after the spring game for summer sessions.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Painter is back inside again, I think if that has not been mentioned. It will be interesting to see where some of the new guys get time coming in. Apparently Farrow has bulked up to safety size and could we move one of these linemen (ends) to linebacker? How about all of the tight ends? Is reeves going to move to WR?

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Painter is back inside again, I think if that has not been mentioned. It will be interesting to see where some of the new guys get time coming in. Apparently Farrow has bulked up to safety size and could we move one of these linemen (ends) to linebacker? How about all of the tight ends? Is reeves going to move to WR?

Painter? He's moving back to guard? Why? I thought the move to RT was because he was more comfortable in that position and basically had the #2 spot locked up.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You may be right, I mean it sounds logical, but I just don't see him signing with UGA. We were the last of his 24 offers, which he may have taken as somewhat of an insult.

The same thing kinda happened with Dillon Lee last week. UGA was his last offer & he signed with Bama. Even though his brother already plays for Georgia.

On the plus side for Georgia, Holsey has said that UGA was his chiildhood favorite.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on Holsey? I can't find anything on the intronet.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i loved the film on farrow!! i think he's gonna be nasty...and kyshon jarret.... harley and marshall too.....those 4 are the incoming freshman im pumped about....also that TE from jersey...malleck...think hes gonna be special!!

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Patrick Destefano has committed to clemson....another OL off the board!!! we need to hit a homer with Win!!!

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I hope we start to see a few moreoffers and fairly quick commits on the OL after the upcoming camps.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As expected, Holsey is headed to Auburn.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, he doesn't hurt us there. As long is it is not an ACC team, or West Virginia, I am OK with it. He is a hell of a player though. We are pretty good in the defensive backfield though. I would love to see Crawley step up and commit though, to seal it up.

We have 5 star Fuller coming up as a heavy VT lean next season. He will likely be a 4 star though....you know...because he is going to come to Tech.

I just watched over some of his videos again, you know...to torture myself. Damn, this kid may start as a true freshman. He is big and good.

Last edited by a moderator:

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
FUller does look damn good on tape!! and we would have already sent his 2 brothers to the NFL....kyle is goin!!! after hosley leaves this year...he will be the man!! and prob this year too....read his dad loves coach beamer, so thats always a plus!! he needs to get stefon colbert his wr to come w him...way better package deal the Norfolk christian....along w bucky hodges!! shew....could be an awesome class!.....good counsel is where we need to get a steady pipeline too! just like warren central but alot more recruits!