• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
geez -- with all of this guy's bullshit, i would VERY surprised if he ever lives up to anyone's expectations ... regardless of where he ends up. if he ends up at MD, it will be for NO other reason than he knows there -- he will be THE MAN .. THE BIG CHEESE .. it won't have that much to do with being close to home. this kid should redshirt and beef up a bit -- because he's gonna have a big damned target on his chest when he hits the field.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
and i'll be shoving my foot in my mouth when stefon diggs "shook up the world" and commits to virginia tech .. haha .. not

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't take Diggs if he was given to me. 5 star or not. I would rather have a character laden 4star like Joel Caleb than a 5 star pre-madonna that thinks his $hit dont stink like Diggs. I have been following him for the last 7-8 months on twitter, and i figured out a long time ago what kind of guy Mr. Diggs is.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wouldn't take Diggs if he was given to me. 5 star or not. I would rather have a character laden 4star like Joel Caleb than a 5 star pre-madonna that thinks his $hit dont stink like Diggs. I have been following him for the last 7-8 months on twitter, and i figured out a long time ago what kind of guy Mr. Diggs is.

I'm guessing you mean prima donna, right? Pre-madonna would just make him old.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. If he's a showboat already, that could be his Achilles heel, but he's a great player by all accounts. I wonder if O'Brien is going to stick around, or if he's headed elsewhere.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing you mean prima donna, right? Pre-madonna would just make him old.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. If he's a showboat already, that could be his Achilles heel, but he's a great player by all accounts. I wonder if O'Brien is going to stick around, or if he's headed elsewhere.

Yea that's what i meant...was posting on another site and used a hyphenated "pre" prefix on a word, and my wires must have gotten crossed. :dunce:

Yes, he's a great player, but i'd rather him not be a representative of VT. Football isn't everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear UVA is having another 757 player transfer after they were promised playing time.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stefon Diggs commits to Maryland says, and I quote, ""I wanna win championships, I wanna win bowl games, and what better place to do that than this city."

LOL yea championships. At Maryland. :rofl:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stefon Diggs commits to Maryland says, and I quote, ""I wanna win championships, I wanna win bowl games, and what better place to do that than this city."

LOL yea championships. At Maryland. :rofl:

Will have fun beating his and Ricardo Young's asses the next few years when we play them.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricardo Young is at maryland now?? i thought he went to like new mexico or something. maybe im just out of the loop with him

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricardo Young is at maryland now?? i thought he went to like new mexico or something. maybe im just out of the loop with him

Not official, but he will be. Uncle Lockey is looking after him now. I gotta feeling Young had a big hand in pushing Diggs away from VT too....although i don't personally have a problem with it.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardo will be at his 4th college ahem he gets ti MD

He's a good example of a "pre" madonna too LOL

He's already racked up some NCAA violations via his twitter account over the last few months by advertising for some clubs and parties hes been throwing...guess Lockey could care less about that though. He did pretty much the exact same thing Dwight Jones did a couple of months ago if you remember.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people that want Chris Mangus at WR need to rewatch his film. Dude is going to make a hell of a running back if he can add some power to his game. He is David Wilson minus the power, but + the vision. Could very well have the best vision of all the backs committed for 2012 ......would be a shame to waste that vision as a slot reciever. Mangus isn't Tony Gregory, and shouldn't be treated like it.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You people that want Chris Mangus at WR need to rewatch his film. Dude is going to make a hell of a running back if he can add some power to his game. He is David Wilson minus the power, but + the vision. Could very well have the best vision of all the backs committed for 2012 ......would be a shame to waste that vision as a slot reciever. Mangus isn't Tony Gregory, and shouldn't be treated like it.
I think there is a great chance that Mangus could see the field this year and Harris RS to get his knee 100%.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marseanbaybee Teamdiggssssdsss
Blessed to be apart of #TERPNATION TIME TO PUT UMD WHERE THEY SHOULD BE #believe
12 hours ago

TerpNation? Seriously? :lol:

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Marseanbaybee Teamdiggssssdsss
Blessed to be apart of #TERPNATION TIME TO PUT UMD WHERE THEY SHOULD BE #believe
12 hours ago

TerpNation? Seriously? :lol:

Maybe he meant "TwerpNation".

Turtles are only good for one thing...making turtle soup.