• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im backkk and just in time apparently. Bama lead for a longgg time and things just got interesting in the past month. I tell you these things but noo Rivals put him at "85%"... BTW the meltdown over there must be epic. Almost worth the $10.

And of the final 3, KK was the one we could afford to lose the most.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is some shady shit on Kirven - that's all i will say...

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nah, Bama's been in it for awhile. I think he bought the whole thing after his OV down there. I don't think anything else mattered to him, he just wanted free trips.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so joel caleb's announcement is online live, but on windows media player. i dont wanna download that sh*t. someone post the video here later today, assuming its good news.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll have a chance to get revenge in 2 years. Not that it matters since he won't be playing.

BornaHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hello all

New to this site as a poster been reading it for a couple months, found it via from a link in a thread on the S forum. Great site, easily has become my favorite. Lets reel in the other 2.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kirven miss feels a little better now

Fetti

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"Virginia Tech University" has gotten al lot of really good players the last couple years haha

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
watching caleb live on my laptop streaming .. hokie baby!!!

he was the most important GET of the three .. for several reasons in my opinion .. bama is gonna get theirs (obviously) . for us to beat out tOSU i think is huge, continue to beat wvu even with their offense is huge -- WR needs, plus kid looks bad ass .. we're deep enough on D where we could afford (more) to lose kirven and even ekanem. despite the services rankings, general consensus on all the boards is that ekanem is top 2/3 player in the state, in some circles the best player .. i'll take the word on many of you long before i take the word of a hype-machine .. especially when these things were being said long before today (when we had both of them on the radar)

if i had to guess (about kirven), bama was his first choice all along .. have a feeling that they "held" off on him to see if they could get goldman/tomlinson and saban waited until late to totally pull the trigger (they play games) .. i don't know -- it's a guess -- either way, good luck to him. it's easy for saban when he can sell natty's, one-way ticket to nfl (if you perform) .. obviously, early playing time or an architecture major/academics wasn't THAT important to him .. either way, good luck to him

barring a shocker, looks like we'll get 2/3

Last edited by a moderator:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From TKP

m9fX5.jpg

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes! dont even care about kirven really. it wont be enough to hurt us.
Joel Caleb will now be a legend in the Commonwealth, and Korren Kirven will be a no name kid who's talent never made it past the practice field. #careerpaths