• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not that there should be any substance to this -- but noticed this today on directsnap:

SkipatureJay Gatsby
DT prospect Korren Kirven wants to major in architecture....

Not sure where the hell that came from but, as far as I can tell, Alabama doesn't have an architecture program .. wouldn't read much into that

All i can say to him is good luck. I knew plenty of kids who majored in architecture and had their hands full with nothing else to do but study. I am blown away by the scholarship athletes (of any sport) that get anything close to a real degree.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Tech and Tennessee have a College of Architecture, but Alabama doesn't.

I remember hearing on TSL a year or so ago that some recruit didn't commit to VT because he wanted to major in Architecture and during his visit the Architecture building was locked up or something. I know....lame excuse, but does anyone remember the details of this? There was an ongoing joke for awhile regarding the Architecture facility being locked.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember hearing on TSL a year or so ago that some recruit didn't commit to VT because he wanted to major in Architecture and during his visit the Architecture building was locked up or something. I know....lame excuse, but does anyone remember the details of this? There was an ongoing joke for awhile regarding the Architecture facility being locked.

I think it was a big OL guy from Maryland or DC but could be wrong. Cyrus something.....

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

5-star OL Cyrus Kouandjio wasn't going to play for us anyway...would have wasted the time to take him on a tour of Cowgill. It was already pretty well known that he was going to play football with his brother at Alabama.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
and i highly doubt that either of those fun facts are coincidence .. that saban -- that bastard is good ..

and you are right TAE -- UT and VT both have very good arch. programs

that was an out-of-the-blue tweet though -- from whomever?? weird

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are going to love Donaldven Manning too. We've got great recruits, and are going to get a few more :) Don't sweat it.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
probably already posted by Beamer is still planning to meet with Deloatch tomorrow to go over his options. I am not overly optimistic on this because of his grades, but I hope we do offer...