• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Semper Fi Bowl is today/tonight and Donaldven Manning is playing in it. It will be televised on CBS Sports.

The Under Armour Bowl is on Thursday on ESPN. Cyrus Jones is playing in it and will announce between us and Alabama. Many feel Alabama is the team to beat. Korren Kirven is not playing in the game after getting hurt in the playoffs.

The Army Bowl is Saturday at 1pm on NBC. Joel Caleb will not play. We do not have anyone else playing in that game that has committed or is a possiblity to commit.

Word. Thanks for the run down. I need to set the DVR for Tonight, Thursday.

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seeing lots of praise for Donaldven Manning tonight from the Semper Fi Bowl.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Saw this on TSL per Scout.com

"Virginia Tech cornerback commit Donaldven Manning had an up-
and-down game, but he showed resiliency after tough breaks. He
was tested in the air against rangy and much bigger wideouts
from the West’s squad, but held his own all night. In one
sequence, however, Manning gave up an over-the-shoulder
touchdown one play after a pass interference call against him.
After the back-to-back plays, Manning returned the ensuing
kickoff 53 yards and didn't allow a pass to be hauled in the rest
of the way."

GuruMan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hi, just wanted to let you know ive been lurking and reading these threads in the shadows for a couple monthes, finally went ahead and registered

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi, just wanted to let you know ive been lurking and reading these threads in the shadows for a couple monthes, finally went ahead and registered

Welcome to the board! I hope that you enjoy and contribute as much as you want. It is a fun and good natured crowd. How did you find us?

GuruMan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think I was googling for VT recruiting information, I love the info you have on here it is the best source I have found, so I've been checking in all season long to see where we are with recruiting

jgHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does anyone know anything about chris hall? as far as espn is concerned..he is still a commit..but on rivals, he isn't listed....

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I really hope that Cyrus Jones is paying attention to who has verbaled to Alabama.
Eddie Williams (5* DB) is going to be playing WR for Alabama, Chris Black (#6 WR in the Country) has verbaled, Armani Cooper (#8 WR in the Country) has verbaled, and there are 2 ATH (1 4* and 1 3*) currently in the class. That is a potential of 5 WR already in the class...

If he wants to play early and play WR, VT is the way to go!

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Jones just commit here? That would be such a pick-me-up after last night. Now that I think about it, though, I guess we can all be thankful that this winter is going as poorly as last. Getting whooped by Stanford then whiffing on just about everyone of our top targets makes that Michigan loss feel a little less worse in comparison. This is, of course, assuming that we don't whiff again...

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Jones just commit here? That would be such a pick-me-up after last night. Now that I think about it, though, I guess we can all be thankful that this winter is going as poorly as last. Getting whooped by Stanford then whiffing on just about everyone of our top targets makes that Michigan loss feel a little less worse in comparison. This is, of course, assuming that we don't whiff again...

I feel worse now than after the Stanford loss. Atleast against Stanford the better team won the game.