• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now we have two corners (Manning and Tookes), two safeties (Mötley and Riley) and two tweeners (Greene and Frye) coming in this class. That is a lot of DBs.

Add in Bonner (r-Fr), Farrow (Fr), Jarrett (Fr), we have a ton of young guys at CB.

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"Losing" Crawley wasn't the staff's fault, it was Crawley's. Tookes and Manning were in the boat from the start and the staff flat out told him the ship was filling up fast and he didn't have a spot guaranteed. He delayed, he lost out.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ImAHokie,

Welcome to the board. How did you find us? What do you think.

As far as Crawley goes, I, for one, was not blaming the staff it came across like that. i was just saying that even if we are loaded at that position, I wish we would push hard and give him a spot. Cornerback is always a need, and the more the better. He just looks like a Hokie to me, so I will hate seeing him in Knoxville.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Cyrus was in the UA game....

Sorry, thats what I meant.

Crawley seems to be a diehard Hokie. I am somewhat surprised he isn't still being considered even though we ware full at that position. Even if not in the secondary he could certainly be a major skill player somewhere. Why did he drag his feet so much if he is a huge Hokie wannabe???

Last edited by a moderator:

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Apparently Stefon Diggs has elimiated us from his list (for real this time, haha)

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no surprise for diggs. however, what really sucks to me is that i remember watching interviews with diggs a year ago on scout, and he said that VT and miami were his top 2 that he really liked. just seems that some of the top guys are interested in us until more big names come in, when they lose interest in us too often

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per rivals free profiles Enkanem, Frye, Williams and Riley plus there is a good chance of Deloatch coming up

Great. I see Kirven is coming on the 27th. A couple days before SD, I think that is a good thing.