• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It appears that Lockhart was at UM again this weekend, however it does not appear that he is the one driving this train. It looks like him Mom wants him close to home and wants him at UM.

I heard that he wasn't at Miami this weekend...

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
SaveUMFootball Papa Cane
@
His visit to UM just concluded. No commitment yet. @EvanGWatkins Do you think Lockhart jumps from VT to Miami?

This was today...

There are some conflicting reports out there regarding information by Lockhart and his mom.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There are some conflicting reports out there regarding information by Lockhart and his mom.
Ok so from everything I have been told today, here is the story I have pieced together, this could be 100% wrong but this is what I have heard...

Lockhart was not going to Miami and he told the VT coaches he was not going to be at Miami, then his mom wanted him to go and it was going to be her visiting without him, then I heard he was there but did not verbal to Miami. This is confusing....

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, just heard back from a friend on Lockhart. There is a ton of crazy stuff out there. Did he go. Did his Mom go. Who went, what happened, what did people say?

My buddy says he is still solid to the Hokies, and has told the coaches that, FWIW.

Also, Minnick, that OL we were looking at committed to Memphis. He visited them this weekend. I still think that he would switch to the Hokies if we decided to offer, though.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
OK, just heard back from a friend on Lockhart. There is a ton of crazy stuff out there. Did he go. Did his Mom go. Who went, what happened, what did people say?

My buddy says he is still solid to the Hokies, and has told the coaches that, FWIW.

Also, Minnick, that OL we were looking at committed to Memphis. He visited them this weekend. I still think that he would switch to the Hokies if we decided to offer, though.
Great news hopefully it sticks, we should know in a few weeks if he enrolls or not...

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so from everything I have been told today, here is the story I have pieced together, this could be 100% wrong but this is what I have heard...

Lockhart was not going to Miami and he told the VT coaches he was not going to be at Miami, then his mom wanted him to go and it was going to be her visiting without him, then I heard he was there but did not verbal to Miami. This is confusing....

Don't know why more females don't follow recruiting. It's a bigger soap opera than anything on daytime television.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been waiting to post this for confirmation, but it is confirmed...

DELOATCH HAS BEEN OFFERED!

Glad we offered. Does this mean we don't feel great about Lockhart and/or Caleb though? Also, do you know if he'll have to prep?

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn... 6'5"

Does he project as a WR or TE? And by TE I mean TE, not a QB/OT/DE, like we usually turn our TE recruits into.