• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have had torn meniscus surgery three times. The most recent time, I was back on a treadmill in a week and back on the ice in ten days, but it was a removal not a repair. A lot will depend on what they find when they get in there. If they can fix it, it will be 3-4 months but if they just need to take out the shredded stuff, he will be back in a couple weeks.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hokies on Twitter can follow Joel Caleb @jcaleb6

He's only had twitter 2 days and has over 13,000 followers. Think he's a big recruit?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Meredith just de-committed from UNC and is headed to Tennessee. It is pretty funny to see their class this year compared to the last few. It is amazing what playing by the rules and having to recruit based on reputation does.

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warren Ball (OSU RB) has already been tweeting Joel Caleb.

(Caleb to Ball) @WarrenB_ how u like it bra?

(Ball to Caleb) @jcaleb6 it was great man! Really enjoyed it

(JC to WB) @WarrenB_ thats good to hear fam. i took mine on the 2nd and osu got a nice campus for real

(WB to JC) @jcaleb6 yep, but we'd love to have you apart of the class man! Dont miss whats about to come!

(JC to WB) @WarrenB_ fasho, just tryin to do whats best for me, my fam, and my future

(WB to JC) @jcaleb6 i understand 100% but trust me OSU is the right place

(JC to WB) @WarrenB_ no doubt, i'ma let the world know soon

Davon also told him to wear #2 here, and Caleb tweeted back

(Caleb to Davon) @Morgan_2Ready lmao fasho fam and hokie nation stand up!! lol

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sounds like Lockhart is having some major second (or third) guesses and will not be coming to VT. We have an in home with him scheduled next week to straighten everything out but my bet is he heads to south beach...

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Sounds like Lockhart is having some major second (or third) guesses and will not be coming to VT. We have an in home with him scheduled next week to straighten everything out but my bet is he heads to south beach...

If so, that one is going to hurt, he was expected to contribute (some) next year. Hope the staff can get things back in order. Im really surprised with the year that LT has had and all the "open" spots on the depth chart that WR's arent knocking down the door to get here.

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davon tweeted that he talked to Joel Caleb and that's a fake twitter btw. So creepy, trying to be a high school kid?

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Markeith Minnick is visiting us on the 16th. hes an offensive lineman from hargrave. dont know anything about him

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That really sucks. I thought he would be a starter in 2013. This makes landing Joel Caleb and Cyrus Jones even more important. Hopefully Christian Reeves will be ready to play soon. I was very impressed with his film and measurables. Anyone heard anything about him recently?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to nip this in the bud:

Scout is listing Drew Harris as a soft verbal for us and he did take a trip to Pitt this weekend, however he is solid to VT. He has been in town for a couple of other games and has friends here.

He is not going to Pitt.....

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching staff also knew that Harris was visiting Pitt this weekend. So there's no Nixon-like situation here.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've been lurking on here...just a slow period for recruiting...dont worry guys i havent left...and yea, i dont talk to fakes lol