• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he will be cheering for the good guys

Hopefully..I didn't think that VT or WhoVA was really still inplay much for this guy. Both are still on his list of about a dozen schools still in the running. Good opportunity to check out both schools on a short road trip for him. Has he taken any trips to B'Burg yet??

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hopefully..I didn't think that VT or WhoVA was really still inplay much for this guy. Both are still on his list of about a dozen schools still in the running. Good opportunity to check out both schools on a short road trip for him. Has he taken any trips to B'Burg yet??
Rumor has it he will be cutting his list to 7 sometime this week...

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
a couple things to consider with Diggs. He got high on VT when hearing all the preseason spring ball hype about Logan, it seems he started to cool when LT had a rough couple outings, LT is been playing damn good football as of late.

^ IDK if that has anything to do with it, just a thought.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is encouraging news even though he still seems like a long shot. if we put in a good offensive performance against uva, it can only help our chances. he needs to see that he can be a playmaker for us and that our offense gives wide receivers chances to make plays. thats one thing about this season, we seem to be doing a lot more screens and letting wide receivers make their own plays. hopefully diggs likes that. he could get immediate time next season behind coles, davis, and dyrell.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is encouraging news even though he still seems like a long shot. if we put in a good offensive performance against uva, it can only help our chances. he needs to see that he can be a playmaker for us and that our offense gives wide receivers chances to make plays. thats one thing about this season, we seem to be doing a lot more screens and letting wide receivers make their own plays. hopefully diggs likes that. he could get immediate time next season behind coles, davis, and dyrell.

... And lockheart and smiling...

And Caleb.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Looks like we may be getting a Punter... I highly doubt he gets an offer but probably a preferred walk on spot. Worth Gregory has VT as his leader right now....

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Apparently Diggs' mother is visiting Florida this weekend. I think that tells you all you need to know.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
christian reeves?? Dememtri Knowles??
Christian Reeves will be a great possession receiver when he leaves VT. Knowles is still a little of an uncertainty. He has great tools, but he has not played FB for very long, but he is a burner so I could easily see him playing next year to return kicks if hosley and wilson leave. I am not sure Caleb would play right away, it takes a bit of time to transition from QB to WR and trying to do that at this level would be very difficult, however if somehow Diggs did come to VT, I have a hard time believing he would not see the field as a true freshman.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if somehow Diggs did come to VT, I have a hard time believing he would not see the field as a true freshman.

I dont think he would go anywhere where he wouldn't see the field as a true freshman.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
His mom is going on recruiting trips for him? Genius :confused:

That's the rumor going around. He decided not to go so he could see his little brother play, while his mother and his "mentor" visit Florida with Jelani Jenkins parents.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diggs's mother will be just as big in Stefon's choice as Stefon is. She wants to make sure that he is going to a school and a coach that can help him on and off the field. I'm surprised she she's not trying to keep him closer to home than Florida, though.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
rivalsmike diggs will be unofficial guest of #Uva and head coach Mike
London“@danielahn31: @rivalsmike Is he there more for Tech or UVA?

about 2 hours ago

Who wants to be an unofficial guest of Mike London??? :confused:

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rivalsmike diggs will be unofficial guest of #Uva and head coach Mike
London“@danielahn31: @rivalsmike Is he there more for Tech or UVA?

about 2 hours ago

Who wants to be an unofficial guest of Mike London??? :confused:

Wouldn't this make sense because it is AT uva? is it common for a recruit to go on an unofficial to an away game?

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Sounds to me like he may just be giving whoVa a courtesy visit. I know VT has been in his mix all along but I have my doubt that this visit really even has much to do with VT.

Hope im wrong. :idk:

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wouldn't this make sense because it is AT uva? is it common for a recruit to go on an unofficial to an away game?
I have never seen it as "An Unofficial Guest of <Head Coach>" that sounds funny to me... And I went on plenty of Unofficial visits for sports, it was always an "Unofficial guest of <insert School>"