• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and there are a lot of "insiders" and "chicken littles" over there that probably like to take a look. I wonder how many views their board has.....overall, on every thread.....

How should we celebrate.....maybe win the ACC again????

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres kickermom and jermadams, but other than that all guys....I think.

Will be at UVA with 2. If one bails I will send you a private message.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @jermadams.....

Ah, well let me know. I should be able to come across some. If down there we should all try and meet up for a beer or two. I would likely be there with H200P and his gal as well.

Jermadams is about as male as Chaz Bono. :flypig:

(NTTAWWT)

I'm always down for a beer, anywhere but Club 216.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....umm, we are all guys....i think?????

Who is going to the UVA game. I would love to go, if I can come across tickets. I need to talk to H200P

I think I will be going. Going to steal a UVA kid's ID to get in for free and start VT chants in the UVA students section.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol lol lol you're the lil girl that had to quit his twitter account...and apparently still get on and creep on high school kids...aka...bucky haha

i'll be at the uva game...i dont think its gonna be that tough getting tickets...im prob just gonna scalp

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now, I don't discriminate on who's twitter I creep on. HS recruits, current players, hell even Craig James gets a page view every now and then :)

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
that worries me, because with their style of offense he would have the chance to be a bigger playmaker there than here imo. lets hope he chooses us.

You really think so??? From what i've seen WVU relies on screens and short slants that feature more scat back/quick twitch type receivers. IMO Caleb looks to be more of a strider/possesion type guy.

IDK maybe im naieve but if WVU is our primary competition, then i feel pretty good about Caleb.

FWIW I would really like to see Caleb as a FS but i think he is pretty set on playing O.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think so??? From what i've seen WVU relies on screens and short slants that feature more scat back/quick twitch type receivers. IMO Caleb looks to be more of a strider/possesion type guy.

IDK maybe im naieve but if WVU is our primary competition, then i feel pretty good about Caleb.

FWIW I would really like to see Caleb as a FS but i think he is pretty set on playing O.

wvu's coach was at oklahoma state and ran their offense which had players like dez bryant and justin blackmon now who are bigger guys. my point is really that they throw the ball more at wvu and get the ball in their receivers' hands a lot more than we do here.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
wvu's coach was at oklahoma state and ran their offense which had players like dez bryant and justin blackmon now who are bigger guys. my point is really that they throw the ball more at wvu and get the ball in their receivers' hands a lot more than we do here.

Right. i get that and those guys could both definitely stretch the field, but a lot of their yards also came from turning a 0-5 yard catch into a 20-30 yarder. I think Caleb will be a great WR but (and this is just my opinion) i see him as being more of a sure handed possession deep ball type of guy.