• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
soo.. i dont know a lot about recruiting.. do we have a good class coming in next summer? scale of 1-10 (10 being the best)

I would give this class a 7 - 7.5, which IMO is a great class by our standards.

GREAT: LB, RB, DB

Average: DT, DE, WR

Sub-Par: QB, OL,

^This isnt intended to be a slight toward our OL commits or Motley, but we are still missing out on our initial targets on the OL and Im not even sure motley sticks @ QB.

Both the DL and WR position have the potential to be added to the great list with if we land some of the targets still on the board.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eugene Lewis is still committed to PSU as of now. Already been contacted by Oregon and Michigan.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean you got to feel bad for curtis grant. He went to ohio state fully expecting to get tons of free tattoos and some extra spending money, and he's getting neither. Poor guy

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Damn, the dust is still falling from the sky and kids are already receiving phone calls. :thumbsdown:
We likely do not have a spot for him the way things are shaking up right now, but I would imagine a lot of the PSU verbals will become soft verbals very soon, esp if the new information that is coming out turns out to be true...

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We likely do not have a spot for him the way things are shaking up right now, but I would imagine a lot of the PSU verbals will become soft verbals very soon, esp if the new information that is coming out turns out to be true...

What new information?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would give this class a 7 - 7.5, which IMO is a great class by our standards.

GREAT: LB, RB, DB

Average: DT, DE, WR

Sub-Par: QB, OL,

^This isnt intended to be a slight toward our OL commits or Motley, but we are still missing out on our initial targets on the OL and Im not even sure motley sticks @ QB.

Both the DL and WR position have the potential to be added to the great list with if we land some of the targets still on the board.

well that sounds good.. i'll take a great class by our standards.. i know a lot of people seem to really like the LB and RB classes.. seems almost standard at VT these days

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
From times dispatch -
Clover Hill coach Sean O'Hare said quarterback Joel Caleb may not need surgery on his injured meniscus, and the meniscus may not even be torn.

Caleb suffered the injury before the season, but aggravated it against Midlothian. He didn't play last week, and he'll sit again today. Caleb still hopes to play in the Army All-American Bowl in January.

Sophomore Sam Allen started at quarterback in place of Caleb last Friday. Tonight, O'Hare plans to use running back Darrius Moffett in a wildcat formation.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JC got limited carries tonight but wasn't needed really. OS beat Bethel 50-15. There was some worry JC re-rolled his ankle but he just got a helmet to it and will be fine.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100k? The only explanation I can think of is Brian is constantly pressing the "refresh" button ;)