• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
not with the class we have now, no need for him at RB, he will be a better fit on D

TRUE! any idea how some of the other LB's have performed this year? i know Mckinnon has had a big year and have heard bits and pieces about Blue, but what type of year are clarke, edmunds (@ LB), and Vandyke having?

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vandyke is better than advertised. Clarke and Edmunds are both solid.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caleb went out with a leg.

Motley with an "uppper body injury"....(what is this, the NHL?)

Any reason to worry on Jones? I have never heard that he is anything but Hokie.

i have no insider information with jones, but personally id be worried, the main reason being that he was kind of a random out of nowhere signing it seemed from an area we generally dont get a lot of recruits. hopefully he sticks with us.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After yesterday's game..
Foster--"..we're on the road Monday and Tuesday.."
Stiney--"..we need to get away from it and hit recruiting for a couple days."
Beamer--"we'll grade film and then the coaches will go out and recruit for a couple days."

Anyone have any info. on which recruits '12 and/or '13 might be getting visits from the coaching staff?? According to rivals BS (Kirven), BF(Ekanem), and SB(Caleb) each have one of the top 3 remaining in state targets left for us (in state)this year. Maybe they are taking a short trip to shake some hands/kiss some ass, as well as, talk to some of the guys for '13 (alot of Richmond guys for Shane Beamer)??

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
A few coaches were spotted around the area yesterday, I know that they were at Oscar Smith and rumor has it they were visiting Salem (I would imagine for Hodges) and Cox. Verified they were at OS and met with JC.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newsome and Stinespring went to OS and Cox. Haven't heard about Salem.
Was told Shane was hitting Thomas Dale.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few coaches were spotted around the area yesterday, I know that they were at Oscar Smith and rumor has it they were visiting Salem (I would imagine for Hodges) and Cox. Verified they were at OS and met with JC.

I believe we have a offer out to B. Hodges' favorite target as well correct??

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Menisucs...no biggie and he will likely still ay some in the Army game where he will announce his commitment to.....

...the good guys!

I think that he and Lockhart have a chance to play right away as well, although Robsrts coming back may push them to Rs one if the two.

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Menisucs...no biggie and he will likely still ay some in the Army game where he will announce his commitment to.....

...the good guys!

I think that he and Lockhart have a chance to play right away as well, although Robsrts coming back may push them to Rs one if the two.

Here's to hoping they can push MD out of the rotation... unless he can improve his blocking. and route running. and pass catching.