• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Motley threw for 2 TDs and ran for 2 TDs against Salem last night.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your thoughts about him as a quarterback prospect?

Well... he is a little light. And his current offense doesn't throw as much as you'd like to see. He will get a chance at both QB and Free Safety. Lot of QBs in next year class but at this point we have our work cut out for us in landing one...

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... he is a little light. And his current offense doesn't throw as much as you'd like to see. He will get a chance at both QB and Free Safety. Lot of QBs in next year class but at this point we have our work cut out for us in landing one...

Just curious VTFF, why do you think we will have trouble landing a top tier QB next year?? The two or three that we have offered are not huge on VT? I know these guys will be recruited regionally, if not nationally but I think we should have a good shot at Hodges at least..

Last edited by a moderator:

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious VTFF, why do you think we will have trouble landing a top tier QB next year?? The two or three that we have offered are not huge on VT? I know these guys will be recruited regionally, if not nationally but I think we should have a good shot at Hodges at least..

Hackenberg is already really high on Tennessee. Very High.
Speight supposedly likes UVA and UNC alot.
Burns (whom Im not even sold on) has said he has no allegiances to staying in-state. Comments like that usually don't bode well (see Tajh Boyd).

And Bucky, I don't even know where people read VT leads. Ohio State, Miami, and even UVA have just as good a chance at this point than VT.

Lotta work to do!

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though if UVA AD thinks the same way as UVA fans about London, he won't be around long and we will gain alot on recruits like Bucky :)

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think they are looking at FS for him, but like 46 said, they are flexible, like with alot of our DBs/WR in this class.

HokieChamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I look at it, Frank Beamer and Co. recruit guys that fit our program, regardless of the position they play. We've recruited QB's and they've play WR, RB's to FB's, TE's to OL's (and QB now), etc. I think the coaches see things they like in a player when he's in high school and have each one play a position that suits their strengths.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
manning visited notre dame and still has them as a potential landing spot. not sure what to make of that