• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JC Coleman just posted a pic of him with Kirven and Caleb on Facebook. Awesome picture and cant hurt our chances that they are hanging out. Despite what the HH people say, we are still #2 with Alabama being #1 for Kirven right now.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How close are you to the situation? Because I've heard that rumor is all smoke. I know there is a little disdain for the Rivals guys, but they feel the same way with Kirven and still feel very good about him.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
sounds pretty official about Ricardo Young transfering...

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New to the board and the thread. I'd like to say, for the record, I love JC Coleman... in a never-met-you, completely platonic way.

This kid pledged for us and he's been recruiting more than Shane Beamer. Love this kid. Can't wait to see him in O/M, cutting up defenses in the ACC/Big Least/SEC or whatever the hell conference that we're playing in.

hokiecat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds pretty official about Ricardo Young transfering...

Totally official. Mark Giannotto reported it on WaPo site today with a quote from Beamer saying Young would be a good QB for somebody else. The same article also mentioned Luther Maddy had a great scrimmage with 8 tackles and a sack. That is the second article this week where there has been high praise for how the 2-star recruit is playing well and proving the pundits wrong.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Harris is set to visit Miami today. Should know a lot more on where we stand after that visit.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
New to the board and the thread. I'd like to say, for the record, I love JC Coleman... in a never-met-you, completely platonic way.

This kid pledged for us and he's been recruiting more than Shane Beamer. Love this kid. Can't wait to see him in O/M, cutting up defenses in the ACC/Big Least/SEC or whatever the hell conference that we're playing in.

Welcome to the board! Lots of good information shared in an atmosphere of open and honest discussion! :welcome:

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Cardo transferring was the straw that broke it. They were tight.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing Harris had a "decent" trip to Miami and plans on taking visits elsewhere as well. Should pick officials by the time his senior year starts and VT will get an official. Glad he wasn't blown away by Miami as they are our biggest competitor at the moment IMO.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenneth messaged me saying he loved VT and was his dream school and that he wanted to commit there after the spring game. I asked him if he just thought Tennessee was a better fit or what then, and his response was "Eh some what. I felt more needed at Tennessee". Couple this with Cardo transferring (trying to go to New Mexico btw) and its easy to see why he picked Tennessee.

So in short, we dug the grave by not going after him as hard as we could. Cardos transfer just made the decision for him easier. Hope it doesn't bite us in the ass if Tookes or Manning go elsewhere...

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we make ekanem's top 9 not surprisingly, along with michigan state, virginia, bc, unc, nc state, pitt, oregon, and notre dame.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hodges just tweeted his new leader is ECU, think hes just joking though...