• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

HokieStone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just wanted to thank everyone for giving what information they can on this board! It makes it even sweeter that other sites are usually late to the ball game! But I just wanted to let everyone know that I appreciate the information!

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It looks like Greg Pyke bypasses his trip to VT today because of the on incident. I can't blame the kid or his family but hopefully he can make another trip.
Any word on practice today? Last I heard they were telling everyone to not come to campus, so is practice cancelled or moved to later tonight?

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to think this was all made up by a couple of kids... Im not saying through them in jail, but there should be some serious consequences for something like that.

Somebody mentioned Shell, kid is money. Not a pure RB, but he is electric. One of the best prospects in the country. That being said, it won't be here. Not that we are too late its just there hasn't been much interest. He will go to a *gulp* bigger name school. He was a OSU lock until the Tressel fiasco and still might end up there.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should learn a lot about Harris in the coming weeks. Visits Miami on the 14th. Things seem to have cooled off for the Hokies on him though.... :gossip:

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Practice is still on for the moment, it has been pushed back an hour

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that UNC is still in it so just us, ND and PSU. I don't remember a kid recommitting after dropping a school so my guess is us and ND. both have a lot of d line commits....so who knows but I would love to get him.

HokieStone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
WE have alot of good players left on the board will be exciting throughout the season if we can keep the momentum going

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND pulled a 4-star DT from Illinois offer yesterday after Day committed. The DT was about calling to commit too and ND told him the news. Hope they do the same with Jones....