• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bah. Sheldon Day to Notre Dame

sucks but not too surprising. i thought we had a good shot at him quite a while ago, but he kind of fell off the radar a little bit. the only thing i am surprised about is that he committed this early. from what id read he wasnt close to deciding...

we have some defensive tackle recruits already in this class so we should be ok. plus maybe we still have a shot with jarron jones. maybe the day commit makes him lean away from notre dame somewhat, who knows...

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I mentioned a few months back, it looks like Jerome Lewis is transferring. DAMMIT, I wanted to be wrong on that. He looked very promising but the signs were all there.

i must have missed that. thats very odd to be, having no insider information on the topic, that a tight end transfer when it seems logical that he'd have a great shot at playing time pretty early here...

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

As I mentioned a few months back, it looks like Jerome Lewis is transferring. DAMMIT, I wanted to be wrong on that. He looked very promising but the signs were all there.

damn this sucks i really liked Lewis. The way he showed out during the spring i feel pretty sure he would have been in the 2 deep next year. Im guessing there is more to the story, whether it be family or something else???

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its unfortunate Jerome decided this. I know he has enjoyed his time at VT and would have seen ample playing time this season.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
RB Holmes has yet to be given the green light by the NCAA Clearinghouse...he won't participate in practice today.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
RB Holmes has yet to be given the green light by the NCAA Clearinghouse...he won't participate in practice today.
Correct, also aren't there rules about him enrolling in classes before cleared? He is on campus but they need to get this figured out so he can stay on campus

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Correct, also aren't there rules about him enrolling in classes before cleared? He is on campus but they need to get this figured out so he can stay on campus

Hate to say it, but if the NCAA Clearinghouse doesn't resolve his situation fairly soon, he may end up having to greyshirt.

I'm not sure what the cut-off date is for enrolling in a prep school if he has to go that route.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think people who take officials to UVA will realize how bad their FB team is, when London is talking it is easy to get caught up in his banter, but when you see them on the field it re-affirms the fact that UVA is far from ever winning a championship...

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hoo ego has gotten enormous recently. I'd like nothing more than to drop 70 on them at home.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm.....

Well I hope that we can get him on campus. Someone needs to have him look at the new heights and weights, just posted on HokieSports last night. Our line is BIG.

There are some other interesting numbers on there as well.

Also, Hopper back to rover

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hmm.....

Well I hope that we can get him on campus. Someone needs to have him look at the new heights and weights, just posted on HokieSports last night. Our line is BIG.

There are some other interesting numbers on there as well.

Also, Hopper back to rover
I think I saw last night that The Key Play has an updated roster that tracked what players grew and gained or lost weight...It was pretty interesting

Edit: I am pretty sure I Re tweeted it on twitter so if you follow me check it out, if not...FOLLOW ME ;)