• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vinny Prospal

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If his knee is all healed up, and he is healthy, the Flyers could easily bring this guy back. Another Cech player to go along with Jagr/Vorachek, and remember he has chemistry with Hartnell/Briere from the 2008 playoffs as an option then to, because ur never gonna keep the same lines all year long.

Also there is Arrnott/Langenbrunner still available, but 1st they have to sign Simmonds.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If his knee is all healed up, and he is healthy, the Flyers could easily bring this guy back. Another Cech player to go along with Jagr/Vorachek, and remember he has chemistry with Hartnell/Briere from the 2008 playoffs as an option then to, because ur never gonna keep the same lines all year long.

Also there is Arrnott/Langenbrunner still available, but 1st they have to sign Simmonds.

He was one of the possible replacement wings I was thinking about. He, Langenbrunner, Stillman and Miettinen are all possibles with only Miett in his low 30's. All should still be in the 15-20 goal area and provide additional leadership for what should be a young 3rd line. All 4 have pp experience. I am still thinking $2-2.5 which should leave a little space at the trade deadline. Get Simmonds and one of these guys locked up and away we go!

Last edited by a moderator:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned Prospal recently too. He's due for another big year with his every other year performances, so if he's healthy, why not sign him?

Vinny has 81 points in his last 104 games over the past two seasons with the NYR and he did well with us a few seasons ago too. Those are pretty impressive numbers for a guy that is 35+. Again, if he's healthy, there's no reason why he can't easily net 20-30-50 for us next season. There's your short term Leino replacement, especially when you consider his chemistry with Briere and Hartnell that was brought up by the op.

Last edited by a moderator: