• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Vikings @ Cardinals

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be ugly. I wouldn't be surprised to see 40something to 10.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't smoked anything in 20 years, but if he's feeling that score.... maybe I should start again.:lol:

After a little bit of that and a couple drinks before the game tonight, I am sure I will be in full homer mode predicting an upset win!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this one will be a bit closer than the blowout most people think it is. I doubt the Vikings only run Adrian Peterson 8 times this week like they did against Seattle (should be obvious that's dumb, but if they needed proof, they got it).

While it's understandable that Seattle fans are defining their entire season thus far based on their win last week, Vikings fans seem to be doing the same, being all down in the dumps. They are 8-4 and a good team. They beat the Packers. They are capable of beating good teams.

My money is always on the best QB in the NFL at home though. Vikings defense will put up a valiant effort, but like 10 teams before them, it won't be enough.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle showed the perfect recipe. Contain AP, force Bridge to throw. Just like San Fran did as well.

As to the Vikings defense... all their best players are out. Barr, Joseph, and Smith is just too huge to overcome against a O as potent as Arizona.

I don't think this game is close. Not sure why it was flexed honestly.

Uh no Seattle watched the game tape a few weeks earlier when GB did what you described to MN and shut down AP in Minneapolis and beat them like 30 - 13 and MN didnt get as many bad calls in that game. The Vikings record is a mirage they will be lucky to make the playoffs with their tough games the last half of the season

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this one will be a bit closer than the blowout most people think it is. I doubt the Vikings only run Adrian Peterson 8 times this week like they did against Seattle (should be obvious that's dumb, but if they needed proof, they got it).

While it's understandable that Seattle fans are defining their entire season thus far based on their win last week, Vikings fans seem to be doing the same, being all down in the dumps. They are 8-4 and a good team. They beat the Packers. They are capable of beating good teams.

My money is always on the best QB in the NFL at home though. Vikings defense will put up a valiant effort, but like 10 teams before them, it won't be enough.

Um the Packers kicked their ass the same way Seattle did in MN a few weeks earlier, the second game of the two teams is in GB the last week of the year.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um the Packers kicked their ass the same way Seattle did in MN a few weeks earlier, the second game of the two teams is in GB the last week of the year.

You are correct. My bad. Not sure why I thought that. Okay, fine, it's going to be a blowout.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh no Seattle watched the game tape a few weeks earlier when GB did what you described to MN and shut down AP in Minneapolis and beat them like 30 - 13 and MN didnt get as many bad calls in that game. The Vikings record is a mirage they will be lucky to make the playoffs with their tough games the last half of the season

I wouldn't go so far as to label the Vikings record as a mirage... that's just the hater in you. They've beaten the teams they should (save for San Fran), and they've struggled against the better teams. I said at the beginning of the year, they were a year away, and that's coming to fruition. Hard to say what the game against Seattle might have looked like if we hadn't lost the players we did, to injury.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be ugly. I wouldn't be surprised to see 40something to 10.

You're more optimistic than I am, I went 48-3 Cards. All four safeties are out.

I don't think the cards defense is as good as Seattle's, so I think the Vikes can get into field goal range at least once.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by the Consensus here

Looks like we could all make a lot of money on the Vikings tonight

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't go so far as to label the Vikings record as a mirage... that's just the hater in you. They've beaten the teams they should (save for San Fran), and they've struggled against the better teams. I said at the beginning of the year, they were a year away, and that's coming to fruition. Hard to say what the game against Seattle might have looked like if we hadn't lost the players we did, to injury.

Well many were predicting a 8-8 or 9 -7 record which it looks like will be a close record. When looking at the record at 7 -2 assumptions can be made that this record should continue and be 12 - 4 or something like that so that was my reason for the reply. I am all in for the Vikings tonight I put 2500 V cash on the Cards to give them incentive to lose as I put money on the Pasts last week and they failed me. I am more for a Cards loss than a Vikes loss as there is hope to get the 2 seed yet. And I am not that much of a Viking hater. A division rival sure but more detest the Bears.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well many were predicting a 8-8 or 9 -7 record which it looks like will be a close record. When looking at the record at 7 -2 assumptions can be made that this record should continue and be 12 - 4 or something like that so that was my reason for the reply. I am all in for the Vikings tonight I put 2500 V cash on the Cards to give them incentive to lose as I put money on the Pasts last week and they failed me. I am more for a Cards loss than a Vikes loss as there is hope to get the 2 seed yet. And I am not that much of a Viking hater. A division rival sure but more detest the Bears.

I think most people were also aware of the gauntlet the Vikings faced in the second 1/2 of the season - even accounting for Seattle's pedestrian start.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most people were also aware of the gauntlet the Vikings faced in the second 1/2 of the season - even accounting for Seattle's pedestrian start.

My point is it is hard to tell just how good the win was for the Seahawks. The Vikes got raped by the refs which did not really cause the Vikes to lose but if there were not the bad calls the score would have been a bit closer. The Vikes had just lost in similar fashion a few weeks earlier but at that time I dont think your D was missing the players that you had out against the SeaHawks and that will be missing tonight. But when a team has a big win against a team with a 7 - 3 record without looking into more of the details the win can be overrated in my opinion.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone has some reliable streams feel free to post them. NFL network can blow me

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta root for the Vikes, because of the home field advantage thing. But Cards prolly win.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How awesome. Half the country can't watch.
It's also on locally on CBS here in Phx but yea that sucks. I am letting a co-worker visiting family out of state access to my SlingBox to watch the game

Stupid way to promote the NFL when so many can't even watch the game