• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a former Gator I am not in love with the Harvin trade. I hope for his sake he does well, but fuck Seattle. They're stealing all our best players.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hiya folks,
Just getting my feet wet here, what's the general feeling about Ponder? I still believe in the guy, but I think it's time to put up or shut up. Of course, it would help if he had someone to throw to. The Jennings signing didn't exactly inspire me. I did, however, like the Harvin trade. Enough was enough with him. On another note, not re-signing Winfield is gonna hurt.

Sounds like the general feeling of most on those points. You'll fit right in. :thumb:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
As a former Gator I am not in love with the Harvin trade. I hope for his sake he does well, but fuck Seattle. They're stealing all our best players.

I loved the Harvin trade. I think with teams knowing he's a pain in the ass, the Vikes did very well.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Hiya folks,
Just getting my feet wet here, what's the general feeling about Ponder? I still believe in the guy, but I think it's time to put up or shut up. Of course, it would help if he had someone to throw to. The Jennings signing didn't exactly inspire me. I did, however, like the Harvin trade. Enough was enough with him. On another note, not re-signing Winfield is gonna hurt.

Yeah, Ponder will have to be consistent this being his 3rd season, or he might be done.
I like the Jennings signing(other than him being another ex-Packer)for the fact he'll take the top off the defense. Harvin was a good player, but was still a slot guy, meaning his catches were of the 5 to 10 yard variety so the safeties and linebackers could still play up and play the run at the same time.
The Winfield loss will suck, but he still got burned against the passing plays quite a lot. And he was going to play even less this season, according to Frazier.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Ponder will have to be consistent this being his 3rd season, or he might be done.
I like the Jennings signing(other than him being another ex-Packer)for the fact he'll take the top off the defense. Harvin was a good player, but was still a slot guy, meaning his catches were of the 5 to 10 yard variety so the safeties and linebackers could still play up and play the run at the same time.
The Winfield loss will suck, but he still got burned against the passing plays quite a lot. And he was going to play even less this season, according to Frazier.

Jennings being another ex-Packer might have something to do with it. I'm wondering if Jerome Simpson might finally become a factor.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I think he'll do better for sure. He's not a #1 receiver, so with Jennings I think he'll get less attention. Plus we don't know how Childs is going to do, he was a great prospect. He's a great receiver if he can come back from the knee injuries. He'd have gone a couple rounds earlier if it weren't for his knee in collage.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings_schedule.jpg

there ya go JR

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I was all over that at 7pm Misko.
Thanks anyway..lol

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I'm taking tomorrow off Misko,
Fuck driving in this shit!!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
No kidding Lady, that sucks.
That home game in London sucks as well.

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy fellow Vikings fans! New here...another fleeing c-BS refugee. Vikes schedule this season is brutal...not really any easy games on the docket..unless you count the Cowboys!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Welcome to SportsHoopla,
A bunch of us are refugees from Fox, made the switch a couple years ago.
Most of the Vikes fans didn't stick around, so it's great to see more coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.