• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 3.0

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love it.... when you look at the teams we've beat... yet still get no love. Not that I want any. :heh:

But this shit is hilarious! Who Knocks Pilly Out Of The Playoffs?

"Saints are the real deal!" (we beat 'em)

"Rams look legit!" (we beat them, too!)

"Eagles! (have beaten 1 opponent with a winning record.... :lol:)

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love it.... when you look at the teams we've beat... yet still get no love. Not that I want any. :heh:

But this shit is hilarious! Who Knocks Pilly Out Of The Playoffs?

"Saints are the real deal!" (we beat 'em)

"Rams look legit!" (we beat them, too!)

"Eagles! (have beaten 1 opponent with a winning record.... :lol:)

I don't get the whole the Vikes can't win with Keenum behind center, but Philly can with Wentz...what has Wentz done that makes him so special?

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the whole the Vikes can't win with Keenum behind center, but Philly can with Wentz...what has Wentz done that makes him so special?

Precisely!

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NOTHING actually

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't get me wrong, i like #19 running for deep balls…just thought last week he should have done many more quick in slants. Keenum would have fared better.

minor 2nd halfer adjustment that would have worked. Should have figured it out in the 1st halfer.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty amazing how much this offense has been able to open up after they finally decided to stop trying the method of building the entire thing around Adrian Peterson. The guy was one of the best pure rushers of all time, but I'm still thrilled they decided to move on from the AP era now that he's fallen off. He's had a couple good games with the Cardinals, but still averaging 3.5 YPC and just 2 TD's for the season so far.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a bad feeling about this game all season long. Surprised they kept it that close at the end, to be honest. Classic Vikings choke job as Green Bay and Detroit both eek past two of the crappiest teams in the league to stay alive in the division race.

They'd better take out Cincy and Chicago if they want any chance at hanging onto that #2 playoff seed, as the game in Green Bay is a guaranteed loss with Rodgers back and looking for revenge.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to win with three turnovers.

Now the question is, who starts behind center next week?

Was Zim just waiting for a loss to make the switch?

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yup, teams been playing clean football but not today, turnovers, dropped passes, sacks, D giving up big plays, you name it, that being said still almost pulled it out. Nice job by Sendejo on the Newton 62 yard run:L

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It still wouldn't make any sense to pull Keenum at this point. He has played very well this year for the most part, and just played slightly below average against a good team on the road. Take away that bs call where the refs stole Theilan's TD catch before the half, and this game could easily have gone much better for Keenum.

Like I've been saying for weeks now, Bridgewater isn't some proven commodity. Not that you are doing this personally, but way too many Vikings homers keep acting like we've got a prime Peyton Manning sitting on the bench just awaiting his glorious return from injury. In reality, Bridgewater has yet to outperform anything we've seen from Keenum this season. Makes no sense to pull your starting QB after a game that the defense arguably lost, especially for Noodle Armed Teddy. Teddy probably would have been destroyed behind our O-line this game, too.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a bad feeling about this game all season long. Surprised they kept it that close at the end, to be honest. Classic Vikings choke job as Green Bay and Detroit both eek past two of the crappiest teams in the league to stay alive in the division race.

They'd better take out Cincy and Chicago if they want any chance at hanging onto that #2 playoff seed, as the game in Green Bay is a guaranteed loss with Rodgers back and looking for revenge.

No it's not

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-1 in stretch

Vs Rams
@det
@atl
@car