• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 3.0

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played quite possibly as bad as you could and barely lost on the road vs a playoff team. That's a silver lining.

Seriously. We lost 31-24 in the final 2 min while

-dropping as many passes today as we had all year(5)
-Giving up massive run plays
-2 15 yard penalties on 1 drive to give them a TD
-miss a sack that leads to a wide open TD
-fumble to give a field goal
-fail 3 times in red zone to settle for fgs(with some bad play calls)
-3 straight possessions we got to panthers 30 for a 1st down. Sacked out of FG range, missed FG and INT
-worst game blocking by far

We shoulda lost by 30.

Glad we got it out of the way and still almost won!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a bad feeling about this game all season long. Surprised they kept it that close at the end, to be honest. Classic Vikings choke job as Green Bay and Detroit both eek past two of the crappiest teams in the league to stay alive in the division race.

They'd better take out Cincy and Chicago if they want any chance at hanging onto that #2 playoff seed, as the game in Green Bay is a guaranteed loss with Rodgers back and looking for revenge.

GB isn't good and Rodgers on a bum collarbone in the artic tundra sounds like it could be worse for them

I'm not scared

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB isn't good and Rodgers on a bum collarbone in the artic tundra sounds like it could be worse for them

I'm not scared

It'll be tough but let's stop worrying what gb and/or assuming defeat

We're in driver seat

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played quite possibly as bad as you could and barely lost on the road vs a playoff team. That's a silver lining.

Seriously. We lost 31-24 in the final 2 min while

-dropping as many passes today as we had all year(5)
-Giving up massive run plays
-2 15 yard penalties on 1 drive to give them a TD
-miss a sack that leads to a wide open TD
-fumble to give a field goal
-fail 3 times in red zone to settle for fgs(with some bad play calls)
-3 straight possessions we got to panthers 30 for a 1st down. Sacked out of FG range, missed FG and INT
-worst game blocking by far

We shoulda lost by 30.

Glad we got it out of the way and still almost won!

The main problem I have with this loss is that they have pretty much lost any chance at the #1 seed now. Even if Wentz is out for the year, I don't like our chances heading into Philly for a playoff game. Carolina also is now just one game back while holding the tie breaker over us for the #2 if they manage to win the division over New Orleans.

I'm also not sure why so many Vikings fans are suddenly so confident. Has the season gone much better than expected? Yes. But as Zimmer himself said last week after the win against Atlanta, they haven't really done anything yet - they have yet to secure the division, in fact. That being said, I think it's all but certain they get at least 1 more win to secure the division, but it's delusional to think that they're going to go far in the playoffs as a 3rd or 4th seeded team. We struggle mightily on the road against good teams, as seen in our losses to Pitts/Carolina and barely scraping by Atlanta.

Also, Green Bay with Rodgers back is absolutely a threat. Let's not forget that their Superbowl win with Rodgers came in a season where they went 10-6 as a wildcard team, which is entirely possible with his return to close out the season.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main problem I have with this loss is that they have pretty much lost any chance at the #1 seed now. Even if Wentz is out for the year, I don't like our chances heading into Philly for a playoff game. Carolina also is now just one game back while holding the tie breaker over us for the #2 if they manage to win the division over New Orleans.

I'm also not sure why so many Vikings fans are suddenly so confident. Has the season gone much better than expected? Yes. But as Zimmer himself said last week after the win against Atlanta, they haven't really done anything yet - they have yet to secure the division, in fact. That being said, I think it's all but certain they get at least 1 more win to secure the division, but it's delusional to think that they're going to go far in the playoffs as a 3rd or 4th seeded team. We struggle mightily on the road against good teams, as seen in our losses to Pitts/Carolina and barely scraping by Atlanta.

Also, Green Bay with Rodgers back is absolutely a threat. Let's not forget that their Superbowl win with Rodgers came in a season where they went 10-6 as a wildcard team, which is entirely possible with his return to close out the season.

Enjoy the ride

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carolina and Green Bay play each other next week so either the panthers fall or GB is officially done.

Doesn't matter what the panthers do if they don't beat the Saints for the South. NO wins that tiebreaker. We have the Saints tiebreaker.

Philly needs to win 1 game without Wentz before we even worry about losing to Foles

Long story short, re-fucking-lax. We are fine.

Beat Cincy and Chicago and we got a bye.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina and Green Bay play each other next week so either the panthers fall or GB is officially done.

Doesn't matter what the panthers do if they don't beat the Saints for the South. NO wins that tiebreaker. We have the Saints tiebreaker.

Philly needs to win 1 game without Wentz before we even worry about losing to Foles

100% this

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:scratch:

When did you become the voice of reason and not the voice of gloom and doom? :lol:

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-0 finish would be great, don't want to go into playoffs backing in

Will be nice to see US bank stadium again after . It'll have been nearly a month since we last played at home. Bengals just got blown out by the bears. Loss to Cincy would be bad

On the road to GB for tough match up-Sounds like Rodgers will play, but he's getting an MRI scan for medical clearance this week. A lot of mn fans already marking it down as a L, not sure why. We're good enough to beat GB

Home finale vs Bears at US Bank Stadium-Bears showed some life yesterday, but I can't see them coming into US Bank and winning, but division games are always weird

Finish strong and set up for playoff run is the hope. It's all there for taking and get monkeys off our back

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes don't get some of their OLmen back, they could be looking at 10-6.

The fucking OL is snakebit.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes don't get some of their OLmen back, they could be looking at 10-6.

The fucking OL is snakebit.

Yeah, the OL did not look good yesterday. I still think they need to look at upgrades next year