• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Video of Lucic fight outside of Vancouver bar

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's stupid this would ever happen, but unfortunately for Looch and any other recognizable NHL player...going out to crowded bar in a town your team doesn't play in probably can't happen. If you go out in Boston should be fine, but you can't do it in other cities...fans are stupid sober, let alone liquored up.

from the looks and sounds of it ... lucic was with "his boys" ... not his teammates ... Im sure he would have been ok if a) was with his teammates and b) was in a player friendly bar (ie the Roxy)

his "friends" probably didnt do him any favours and are prob just as douchy as the regular barstars

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a very small part of me wanted to see Looch slew foot the guy and then pound him a couple times into the pavement

:whistle:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a very small part of me wanted to see Looch slew foot the guy and then pound him a couple times into the pavement

:whistle:

Hahaha, he said he was the victim of an "unprovoked assault". I laughed for a short second.
Also, you're right on about "his friends" not helping. I'm sure they're just like the idiots in those Miller Light commercials, who walk around with their chests puffed out, asking for whatever they want and expecting it because "Well, we're friends with Looch..."

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, he said he was the victim of an "unprovoked assault". I laughed for a short second.
Also, you're right on about "his friends" not helping. I'm sure they're just like the idiots in those Miller Light commercials, who walk around with their chests puffed out, asking for whatever they want and expecting it because "Well, we're friends with Looch..."

i think if he was with his teammates one or all of them would have got him out of that situation before it even started because they live it just like looch does

I doubt his teammates would have gone full douche and screamed "MILAN LUCIC IS BEYOND GOOD RIGHT NOW !!!"*

/*the champian Brad Marchand might have :noidea:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think if he was with his teammates one or all of them would have got him out of that situation before it even started because they live it just like looch does

I doubt his teammates would have gone full douche and screamed "MILAN LUCIC IS BEYOND GOOD RIGHT NOW !!!"*

Yeah, I found that part funny. Thought it came from the dude videoing too. It stinks that hockey players, and basically other famous people, have to change their lives a bit, but it's the price of fame really...can't act like Joe Schmo anymore.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was the best part of the video lol

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I found that part funny. Thought it came from the dude videoing too. It stinks that hockey players, and basically other famous people, have to change their lives a bit, but it's the price of fame really...can't act like Joe Schmo anymore.

You're right but I'd take that trade for $$$millions$$$

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
betcha Zack Kassian is asking about what the hot spots in the Boston club scene are for his Feb 4th visit

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucic "done trying to defend" Vancouver after altercation

cant really blame him. the church thing was insane and this was pretty stupid. but I would not blame the city of vancouver I know too many good people here.

I work with a good group of folks here in Burnaby (it will be three years in January) and I enjoy the city of Vancouver. I don't spend a lot of time in the downtown Vancouver bar scene though so I can't speak to the unsavory elements that may exist.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see:

After 1AM leaving a Bar: Check
Famous rich person who is an athlete, well conditioned and probably could beat the living crap out of everyone in the bar: check
Stupid Drunk guy who got his beer muscles and thinks they could take said athlete: Check

Just adds up to nothing good.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the downtown night club/bar scene was sketchier back when I lived there 30+ years ago.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work with a good group of folks here in Burnaby (it will be three years in January) and I enjoy the city of Vancouver. I don't spend a lot of time in the downtown Vancouver bar scene though so I can't speak to the unsavory elements that may exist.

nothing good about the bar scene after 1 am lol but I hope no one judges vancouver on bar people lol

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing good about the bar scene after 1 am lol but I hope no one judges vancouver on bar people lol

Funny you can insert this scene in any major North American city.

On a side note (this was way back in the late 90's, so no video or much attention) i was at a bar in the South Side of Pittsburgh called Jacks (all the Pittsburgers here will know the place). Anyway it wasn't a busy night actually a week night but I was in there with a few coworkers. But so was Kurt Angle and his girl friend (or wife at the time not sure...). Anyway one of my friends was a HIGH SCHOOL wrestler and got quite a few in him and thoughrt he could take Angle. The other guy and I tried to stop him but he still went over and started with Kurt. Lets say it didn't end well and it only took one hit. Our friend (with the pretty swollen eye) was pissed at us for not helping him out but we told him you are an ass for starting anything. Heck even the bartender just laughed at him and said you are an idiot no one would ever believe you over Kurt in this city, along with the fact Kurt wasn't drinking that night (looking back and knowing how messed up he is I probably doubt that one now).

This was around the time when he just started in Professional wrestling and at the height of his roid use. Probably the worst person to start with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, the Flames had two shots at Looch in the 2006 draft and instead chose Leland Irving (never take a goalie in the 1st round) and Igor Makarov (who?)

The only current established goalies I can think of who were first rounders were Carey Price, Martin Brodeur, Marc-Andre Fleury and Roberto Luongo(?) - maybe I'm missing a few but those are the only ones I can think of on the top of my head

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only current established goalies I can think of who were first rounders were Carey Price, Martin Brodeur, Marc-Andre Fleury and Roberto Luongo(?) - maybe I'm missing a few but those are the only ones I can think of on the top of my head

Jean-Sebastien Giguere
Kari Lehtonen
Cam Ward
Devan Dubnyk (established lol)
Cory Schneider
Tuukka Rask
Jonathan Bernier
Semyon Varlamov

* of note, not a single goalie drafted in round 1 of 2007, 2009, 2011 or 2013

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's stupid this would ever happen, but unfortunately for Looch and any other recognizable NHL player...going out to crowded bar in a town your team doesn't play in probably can't happen. If you go out in Boston should be fine, but you can't do it in other cities...fans are stupid sober, let alone liquored up.

I seem to remember an incident with some girl when Looch was wasted in Boston. I might be mis-remembering but trouble (pretty mild trouble mind you) seems to follow him around when he's out on the town.

But seriously if I'm making Milan's coin I'm not hanging out in the types of establishments where the fighting type hang out. Shit, I make less than 1/10 of the cash Lucic does and I can afford to not hang out in nightclubs with juiced up fuckheads who want to fight.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seem to remember an incident with some girl when Looch was wasted in Boston. I might be mis-remembering but trouble (pretty mild trouble mind you) seems to follow him around when he's out on the town.

But seriously if I'm making Milan's coin I'm not hanging out in the types of establishments where the fighting type hang out. Shit, I make less than 1/10 of the cash Lucic does and I can afford to not hang out in nightclubs with juiced up fuckheads who want to fight.

Yup.

Milan should get home earlier and maybe lay off the booze in public. Bad things seem to happen.

LOL, Do you know who I am??

» Milan Lucic Pulls The Old ?Do You Know Who I Am? Line With Cops After Getting Into Verbal Altercation With Girlfriend In North End Barstool Sports: Boston

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever happened to chicken lucic? That dude was a quality poster, iirc.