• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Victor Cruz

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MHSL82,

Really? Neg rep? Sheesh...lighten up. I could be a dick and neg ya back, and we'll see whose does more damage. BUT, I've yet to neg anyone EVER, and I'm not gonna start on yer whiny ass

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MHSL82,

Really? Neg rep? Sheesh...lighten up. I could be a dick and neg ya back, and we'll see whose does more damage. BUT, I've yet to neg anyone EVER, and I'm not gonna start on yer whiny ass

The irony of this weepy post is pretty fucking funny.
Key phrases... lighten up... whiny ass

Its just a neg rep, and I'd bet it only took away about 60 points. Are you really that upset over losing 60 points from your 166,000 points?

Good god, calm down guy. I know what will cheer you up over losing 60 points

2qmVh2.gif

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony of this weepy post is pretty fucking funny.
Key phrases... lighten up... whiny ass

Its just a neg rep, and I'd bet it only took away about 60 points. Are you really that upset over losing 60 points from your 166,000 points?

Good god, calm down guy. I know what will cheer you up over losing 60 points

2qmVh2.gif

Just never had the need to neg someone. Felt the need to point it out here since MHS wasn't even posting in the thread but left me a nice little message with my neg. Honestly, it's the first neg I've ever had on these boards?? All it took was 5 minutes in here. Says something.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just never had the need to neg someone. Felt the need to point it out here since MHS wasn't even posting in the thread but left me a nice little message with my neg. Honestly, it's the first neg I've ever had on these boards?? All it took was 5 minutes in here. Says something.

I think we all need a :grouphug:. Season just got started...

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your childish response to chrispozz earned you that negative reputation.

Own up to it, be a man.

Or, be a packers fan and threaten neg-rep retribution.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he had three. That wasn't my point or argument.

I just thought he was being kinda dickish with this response. ^^^That's why I posted my "childish" gif.

There is nothing to own up to.

You guys are too serious in here. I've learned my lesson. I will stay in the water cooler.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MHSL82,

To be honest, I was testing it out, I was going to re-rep you when it let me. It oddly told me that I have to spread the rep before I gave you rep again. Don't know why it doesn't allow two different types of reps. I just hadn't found a post that was worth a neg rep yet until yours. I wasn't going to test it on someone with low rep or with someone who posts here often. Just curious - though I did think your post was hasty, I didn't think rep mattered - certainly not enough to think I was doing anything by negging you.

But you don't know me, like you don't know ChrisPozz, so feel free to feel what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
To be honest, I was testing it out, I was going to re-rep you when it let me. It oddly told me that I have to spread the rep before I gave you rep again. Don't know why it doesn't allow two different types of reps. I just hadn't found a post that was worth a neg rep yet. I wasn't going to test it on someone with low rep or with someone who posts here often.

You should've tried it on me. Don't really care about the rep points nor do I see why they matter at all. I've never repped anyone 'cause it would be a waste of a mouse click. The best anyone can get out of a post is probably a llama.

:llama:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should've tried it on me. Don't really care about the rep points nor do I see why they matter at all. I've never repped anyone 'cause it would be a waste of a mouse click. The best anyone can get out of a post is probably a llama.

:llama:

Yeah, I should have. Rep never mattered to me and still doesn't, though there was one time where I thought a spike in someone else's points after I got in an argument with them meant that others hated my side of the argument. Then, my rep points spiked for virtually no reason - perhaps a post I started hit a certain number of replies? So then I thought, the rep spike was irrelavent to the argument. I don't understand how it works, I assume a higher repped person gives others more points when they rep. Does leaving a comment add to the points given?

Waste of time. But I wanted to know if neg reps were anonymous because I was curious - for the very fact that I thought it would have to be to prevent revenge. Though that would be pathetic. But, it wasn't, as I learned. I still don't think I would seriously neg rep anyone either way.

I do like rep sometimes in that it's like a private message, like feedback on a funny post, but as far as total points - eh.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought he was being kinda dickish with this response. ^^^That's why I posted my "childish" gif.

There is nothing to own up to.

You guys are too serious in here. I've learned my lesson. I will stay in the water cooler.

CP isn't a troll, and I doubt anything he said was intended to be dickish.

Just from my POV, ChrisPozz doesn't really debate/argue on the board, where his style is more posting interesting articles & stats about the Niners, since I think he is some sort of sports journalist in real life (or follows sports as his job.... IDK).

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CP isn't a troll, and I doubt anything he said was intended to be dickish.

Just from my POV, ChrisPozz doesn't really debate/argue on the board, where his style is more posting interesting articles & stats about the Niners, since I think he is some sort of sports journalist in real life (or follows sports as his job.... IDK).

ChrisPozz is Adam Schefter

:sly:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ChrisPozz is Adam Schefter
:sly:

I'm starting to think that too. He's disguising his true identify and created this ChrissPozz character and has been following us for years (ESPN & Sporsthoopla).

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I was testing it out, I was going to re-rep you when it let me. It oddly told me that I have to spread the rep before I gave you rep again. Don't know why it doesn't allow two different types of reps. I just hadn't found a post that was worth a neg rep yet until yours. I wasn't going to test it on someone with low rep or with someone who posts here often. Just curious - though I did think your post was hasty, I didn't think rep mattered - certainly not enough to think I was doing anything by negging you.

But you don't know me, like you don't know ChrisPozz, so feel free to feel what you want.

No worries man...I was just caught off guard by it....never been negged.

I apologize for disrupting your board....honestly I didn't even realize it was the niners board at first...just thought it was the water cooler

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could this be the start of a Bears-49ers SportsHoopla feud?

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could this be the start of a Bears-49ers SportsHoopla feud?

I hope so- a lot time to kill between now and November 19th. Maybe the 49ers can do you solid in the meantime and beat the Packers?